Imagine 4: 2 lovers

|The Date|
This image will not have smut
A fluff to the best of my ability I woke up at 10:00 am feeling completely rested after the previous night's slumber.. I touch the right side of the bed, that's the side Ryan sleeps on, but he isn't there. I get up and go to the kitchen to see if he is making breakfast like he does for me here and there, but he isn't in the kitchen, nor the living, nor bathroom or any other part of the house. So I think maybe he is at work I mean he is the boss and as a boss you must check on your employees. So I call his office but I am met by his assistant Henry saying "I'm sorry Miss Y/N but Mr.Ryan doesn't seem to be here today but ofc as the employees we are still working hard in his absence" "Ok thank you Henry for informing me on all of that, you have a nice day" "You too" Henry says and hangs up.

I get ready to call him but as soon as I get ready to dial his number he calls me. "Hello my love I know already that you have been trying to figure out where I am Henry told me." "Hello to you too, so where are you then?" "I can't say, but what I can say is that I am coming to pick you up in 3 hours to take you on a date and I am setting everything up at the moment so all I ask is that you dress up nicely and bring you and your wonderfully amazing self to this date." Ryan said "Aw you are the best my love and I promise I will be ready before 2pm" I said "You, my love are amazing I love you and will see you later, bye for now" "Bye" and I hung up. I set up a wax appointment and I got my nails done and hair done which took 1 hour and 30 minutes because they work fast. I'm back at the house at 12:30 am. I then take a shower (ik it's late to be doing that...anyways). I get out of the shower then I start to do my hair and put on the dress I picked out.

The hairstyle:

The dress:

Then I put on some black heels and some gold jewelry and my purse and I was ready to go

Then I put on some black heels and some gold jewelry and my purse and I was ready to go. The time was now 1:30pm, I picked up my phone to call Ryan, but before I can say anything he answers and says "I'm here look outside" I go to my window and look out and I smile and say "Ok I'm coming down the steps right now love you", "Love you too". We hang up. I'm down the steps, and out of the house locking the door. I go to the car and I reach for the car door but Ryan stops me and opens it himself. " Thank you" I said with a smile, then I got into the car. He drives us to an art museum and we go around looking at all the paintings and works of art while snacking on some big cinnamon pretzels and drinking juice, and laughing here and there and it's really nice because the art museum had dim lighting and I could hear the slow jazz and the soft patter of the rain from outside made this experience way better. Plus it wasn't crowded. We finish our snacks and then head back to the car. "That was really nice, I would love to do that again" I said as I smiled. "Oh the date is not over yet my love". "Oh well then where are we going then?". "I'm gonna take us to have a nice dinner and then I have a small bit I think you'll appreciate it, surprise afterwards". "Oh ok, babe you really are the best I just wish there was a bigger way I could let you know that". "I know my love I know I feel the same way about you". We make our way to the restaurant we head inside and have a nice dinner and we end up leaving at 4:35pm. "Ok now let me take you to that surprise" he said as he held my hand. He covers my eyes when we get out of the car, he leads me somewhere and then we stop walking. "Ok look" he says and uncovers my eyes. "The beach" I said being surprised, I took off my shoes and so did he and we took a walk on the beach. The breeze of the evening, the sky dark like it would rain, the ocean flowing back and forth. We took our time on that walk, we just wanted to live in the moment. "I love you Ryan, I'm so happy that you are my boyfriend I want us and our love to last forever, for us to walk through this life together being there for one another." "I love you Y/N, you are the most phenomenal woman I know, you never cease to amaze me and you take care of me so well, I want to move with you I want to fight with you i want to be the first person you come to if you wanna cry, I want to make love to you and i just want to be your forever person". I stopped walking to kiss Ryan with so much passion but not lust because this kiss comes from all of me, because every part of me loves every part of him and I am so glad to have him in my life. We lay on the beach and look at the sky living in the moment with one another.

The end

*Please leave a like ⭐*