Resistance... Assemble

Y/n woke up with a gasp.

Fire was everywhere, smoke filled her lungs. She coughed and spluttered as she sat up and took in her surroundings.

The ship had been hit with something, making it almost split in half.

The girl looked around to see if she could see Finn or...

"Rose!" She called to her as she saw her sitting up at the same time as her.

"Where's Finn?!" Rose yelled back.

Y/n looked around for him, and she eventually saw him still unconscious. Both girls stumbled getting up off the ground, and walking over to their friend.

"Get his legs!" Rose ordered as she started to rag him. Y/n didn't see why they couldn't just try and wake him up, maybe it was the shock of everything.

So, they both took one of Finn's legs and started to drag him across the floor like a ragdoll. Soon enough, Finn woke up, wondering who on earth was dragging him. He looked up and saw Rose and Y/n.

"There's a shuttle that way! We gotta go!" Rose cried to him, and he got up and ran with them.

Things were still falling from the ship, TIE-Fighters were trying to fly out but were just getting destroyed on the debris.

The three of them reached what looked like a wall of smoke, and shadows of soldiers behind it...

They all stopped, and watched Phasma and her troops walk through the smoke. They raised their guns to them,

"Traitor!" She yelled, and fired up her blaster to shoot.

A blast went off next to them, killing some of the troopers behind her.

"What?" She asked out loud, and saw an AT-ST firing at her troopers.

The huge machine took out the troopers one by one, blowing them in the sky until there was none left. The top of the AT-ST broke away, and the legs were just left walking... but there was a certain droid on top of them...

"Beebs..?" Y/n looked at him in confusion, Finn and Rose doing the same thing.

But, he kept on shooting regardless of him making a dramatic entrance.

Y/n and Rose picked up a stormtrooper blasters, while Finn picked up another weapon, but Y/n didn't know how to describe it. It wasn't a blaster, it was like an electric batton.

"Finn!" Rose and Y/n cried to him, and he turned around o see Phasma standing behind him.

She pulled out a long metal spear, it was sharp and looked like it would hurt. Rose tried to shoot her, but the blast just bounced off of her metal armour. A stormtrooper from above fired down on the two women, pushing them behind a large bit of debris to take cover.

All they could do was watch...

"You're a bug in the system." Phasma seethed at Finn.

"Let's go, chrome dome." He said back.

Phasma swung at him, but Finn blocked her with the electric batton thing...

She was drawing him further and further away, constantly swiping and stabbing at him. Finn was doing well, he was block and pushing her back.

"Come on!" He egged her on. Phasma swung and swung, and eventually he swung a little too hard, causing Phasma to have the advantage and kick him back. Finn fell, down a small gap that the explosion had made,

"No!" Rose cried, seeing her friend fall.

Phasma heard this and started shooting at her, but she ducked just in time. She looked next to her, seeing Y/n with her eyes closed, looking very focused. Before she could question her, Finn suddenly started levitating on a large piece of debris...