𝟎𝟏 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

____________________<3__________________

"Ughhhh" I sighed as I started to walk into the Barcelona Stadium. "Why did I have to come bro.....WHYYYY" I say to Kevin over the phone. "Girl she invited you! Stop being mean." I hear Kevin say to me.

"Kevin....I'm like....on vacation and I don't care about la liga....I care about Liga MX." I say as I enter the stadium and start to find my seat.

"Isabella. Stop being a bitch bro. You have to get used to it pendeja, come on think. Anyways I've gotta go Mensa, te veo luego, and watch the fucking game puta."

"Fuck you bro. I'll try my best. I just wish I was still in América, and im still pissed off they fucking sold me. whatever, I'll text you when it's over, bye cabezón." I say as I hang up and then finally sit down at my seat.

I had a really nice view, a view behind the Barca teams bench, I could see all the players, they were getting their shoes on and then I see the person who invited me. She waved at me and then pointed to another player.

"ISABELLA! HIIIII!" Ingrid says as she waves to me and shakes Maria, Maria stands there and then waves to me with an awkward smile.

The ref then tells the players to get onto the pitch and get into position. Ingrid and Maria give me one last wave and then head off.

The national Barca anthem started to play, as everyone stood up as the anthem started.

I tried to sing it but clearly I didn't know any catalan, I felt stupid sitting there, and next to me there were these two boys, both singing their lungs off. One even handed me a paper with the lyrics:

____________________💋_________________

"Tot el camp
és un clam
som la gent blau-grana.
Tant se val d'on venim
si del sud o del nord
ara estem d'acord, estem d'acord,
una bandera ens agermana.
Blau-grana al vent
un crit valent
tenim un nom
el sap tothom:
Barça, Barça, Barça!"

____________________💋_________________

As I read the lyrics I saw that the letters were spoken very differently than in Spanish. Once the anthem was over, everyone sat down and got ready to watch the game.

"Oye, muchas gracias! Por el papel." I say as I turn to the boy next to me.
("Ay, thank you for the paper")

"Ahhh de nada! Eres nueva a Barcelona?"
("Ahhh your welcome! Are you new to Barcelona?")
He started to say, the boy looked young, he was like in his early 20s, maybe like 2 years younger than me.

"Si, apenas me mudé aquí pero, me invito una amiga a su juego." ("Yeah, i just moved here but my friend invited me to watch her play) I say as I point to Ingrid who was getting in position to play.