The Complete Aftermath

A/N: HEY, MOTHER FUCKERS I AM NOT DEAD!!! MY BODY HAS TAKEN ME TO ER 3 TIMES SINCE I LAST POSTED BUT I LIVED AND I WALK WITH A CANE NOW I HAVE LIKE 5 NEW MEDICATIONS AND 2 NEW HEALTH CONDITIONS BUT I LIVED! MY STEP UNCLE IS STILL KICKING STAGE 4 CANCER MY PSYCHTRIST DIED THE DAY I HAD AN APPOINTMENT WITH HIM THEN I GOT A NEW BUT TURNS OUT ALLEDGLY HE KIDNAPPED HIS KIDS GOT ANOTHER NEW AND HE IS GREAT!! STARTED SCHOOL AND I AM NOT 4 MONTHS DEEP INTO THAT AND MADE 2 NEW FRIENDS!! ALSO MY BROTHER WAS HOSPITLIZED buT HE IS GOOD NOW AND HAS A JOB NEXT DOOR TO MY SCHOOL! WITNESS HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA IN ITS FINEST, ALMOST WENT TO THE PYSCH WARD GOt MY MENTAL HEALTh TOGETHER AND GOT INTO NEW FANDOMS!!! NOW I CAN WrITE FANFIFCTION AGAIN LETS GOOOOOO!!!

In all serious I have been through a lot and I shelfed this to help me deal with it but I did not stop writing but I need to type up the back log but I was so excited that I could post again that this was not at all edited so there are going to be a lot of mistakes. I am so glad to be back!!!

After the big confession to Sirius that James and himself were dating things became a new normal for all of them. Well, all of them but Sirius who would glare or make some weird negative noise whenever James and Regulus got too "touchy" then what was appropriate? For example one of these times they dared accidentally touch hands and decided to go for it. Along with the fact that Regulus had been low-key avoiding his friends when he had met and gotten to know James. Plus he didn't really talk to them and they knew that he was not with them so when they got back Evan, Barty, and Pandora were pissed and concerned. Did Regulus forget to mention that he had a crush on someone? Let alone dating them?

So that is how Regulus got here in front of his friends with him tied to the bedpost so that he could not get away from them. Honestly, he should have just talked to them but he got so caught up in his life that he forgot about them. Pandora was the one that he was less worried about, not that she could not punish in whatever fashion she could desire but last school year she did something very similar when getting with Xenphilous? Zeno- whatever the hell his name is, so she would be the one that would relate more and would probably not be as pissed. Evan was right in the thick of worry but considering he did this for a month a couple of years back again related back to him. Barty would be pissed. That is it. Honestly, Regulus had half the mind to run away from Barty in particular.

"So mind explaining on how and why you have barely spoken to us ALL SCHOOL YEAR!" Barty started to shout at the end and Regulus winced. Partly because if he was Barty and Barty was in the place Regulus was now he would be pretty damn pissed too and the other part because he generally didn't like being yelled at. Evan seeing this, put a hand on Barty's shoulder to bring Barty back to reality to what he had just done which made Regulus raise an eyebrow at it. Not because this was abnormal the opposite in fact but this time there was more to this. More tenderness on Barty's part when he looked into Evan's stern expression. Then Evan looked more tender at him, Regulus thought that Evan might have kissed Barty at that moment but he shockingly did not. But pulled back and both were still looking at each other. Regulus looked to Pandora who was looking at them and then looked at him. The look they shared was one of I missed this on Regulus' part and you see what I have to deal with on Pandora's. "Shit sorry, Reggie I didn't mean to upset you. I am just- we all are all worried about you."

"I know and I did deserve it. I have been a bit of an ass. Just don't panic as to why I have been distant lately." Regulus started and based on the look on his friend's faces they were jumping to worst-case sensation. "Merlin not that bad." They seemed to ease up at this at least. "So you know how Arthimancy we are with the 7th years?" Regulus asked and they all nodded and felt like he couldn't and shouldn't go on but he did, "Well, I was placed with James Potter." The silence after that statement was terrifying Regulus had half the mind to continue but his friends stopped him in his tracks before he could start again.

"Potter?! He hasn't been giving you trouble has he?" Barty questioned a bit to loud and the door opened to reveal Servus Snape another one of Regulus' friends. What was he going to say to him of all people? James for the most part has stopped his antgtnazation of Servus in 6th year when he realized that Lily hated it. "Potter is giving you trouble? That little fucking prat. Barty go get rope- Oh hello Servus glad you could make it." Pandora had started but stopped when Servus entered the room. Regulus almost almost got the chance to speak up but then his friends started talking again. They weren't good listeners. Maybe he should tell them that is why he didn't tell them.

"What in the name of Morgana Le Fay is going on? Regulus, so glad you could finally join us. Wait, have you started the questioning without me? Severus asked looking put out at the fact that it was true. What have you gotten out of him so far?"

"That it has something to do with Potter. You know that the 7th years and 6th years were placed together? Apparently he was put with Potter and it has something to do with that." Even properly says looking at his friend with suspicion. "Grant it we were freaking out that he was finally talking to us that we have gotten what it has been." Regulus could cry tears of joy, leave it to Evan to not jump the gun until he got every detail. But this was going to get really awkward quickly. Severus didnt have the best history with James though it was now tense and weird better then the past bullying which stopped in their 5th year. And based on Severus look he was rightfully getting pissed.

"Oh, that little prat I cant believe I gave him a chance-" a what now was all that Regulus could think. He wasnt the only one considering that the rest of his friends were now giving him all a look. "Wait you became friends with Potter?" Pandora was the first to ask looking a little excited like she didnt just hear that James was—completely from their presepective—being rude to Regulus. Which in her mind probably slipped past her as well.

"Yes I did but clearly that is going to change soon most likely. What did he do?" Severus asked looking back at Regulus and in turn making them all look at him.

"Again nothing is bad, we are just-well dating." Regulus finally got out and the collective look of shock passed through all of his friends at this. Honestly how did he get so caught up in all of this romance that he forgot about his friends. Oh Merlin please dont take it bad. The saying you could cut the silence and or tension with knife was now obsolet in Regulus eyes. The slience and tension is the damn knife cutting through everyone—or at least him—with how dense it was. "So in the Arthinamncy class," Regulus started just wanting to get everything out in the open because might as dig and lay in his own grave while he is at it. "We were placed together and they we kind of became friends then I got cose with my brother again which was really nice and then after that I got a letter from my Mother saying that they wont be around for the holiday break so I will have the house to myself so I went to James house because he asked me to. Then I kissed him and the rest is history." If Regulus was not as paniced as he felt he might have wanted to take a picture of his friends expressions but that was not now though later he would have wished he had.

"Oh Merlin you pulled a Pandora over fucking Potter." Severus said and started laughing at everything. Pandora looked like she wanted to kill Severus over his reaction. Evan and Barty still looked to stunned to speak. "That would explain the dreamy eyed expression he had lately and it wasnt over Lily. Just really Potter? Your brothers best friend practically other brother. Oh, please tell me that you havent told him yet. I want to be there and see his face when he finds out."

Maybe this isnt the wrost, Regulus thinks as his friends argue over what Sirius face would do in reaction to it, he didnt have the heart to tell them that it is to late for them to find out because he was already told. I worried for nothing.

A/N: I missed yall and I am glad to be back.

Follow me on Tumbler under FlowWritesFanfiction to get updates on when I am going to post and you can also read my stories on there if you like that!