-The cast-

"Life in Green Home is like a giant puzzle. I can't wait to see what the next piece reveals"

**Appearance:**

- **Age:** 10 years old

- **Hair:** Inga has well-kept light violet hair that falls just above his shoulders, partially covering his left eye, beneath which lies a mysterious mark.

- **Eyes:** His right eye is a dark shade of purple, wide and expressive, sparkling with curiosity.

- **Attire:** Inga wears brown shorts paired with a pink shirt and a black vest. Completing his ensemble is an animal hoodie with cat-like mittens, reflecting his playful and quirky style.

**Personality:**
- **Imaginative Dreamer:** Inga is a natural dreamer, weaving fantastical tales and viewing the world through a lens of magic and mystery.

- **Playful Mischief-Maker:** Despite the challenges, Inga maintains a mischievous spirit. He enjoys harmless pranks and light-hearted antics.
- **Compassionate:** Inga is surprisingly compassionate for his age. He cares deeply for his older brother, Hyun, and is quick to make friends with others in Green Home.

- **Curious Explorer:** Inga is a curious explorer, always seeking hidden corners and secret passages. His adventurous spirit leads him to uncover the mysteries of Green Home.

- **Resilient Optimist:** In the face of adversity, Inga remains remarkably optimistic. His resilience and ability to find joy in small moments become a source of strength for those around him.

**Quirks and Habits:**
- **Imaginary Friend Whiskers:** Inga has an imaginary friend named Whiskers, a whimsical creature only he can see, adding an extra layer of charm to his character.

- **Superhero Play:** Inga often pretends to be a superhero, complete with a makeshift cape. His alter ego, "Mystery Maverick," is a testament to his lively imagination.

- **Nature Enthusiast:** Inga has a collection of rocks, leaves, and small insects that he considers magical. He believes these items hold the key to the enchantment of Green Home.

**Role in the Story:**
- **Central to Discovery:** Inga's curiosity and imagination become pivotal in unraveling the mysteries of Green Home. His perspective and childlike wonder guide the narrative.

- **Emotional Core:** Inga's compassion and bond with Hyun form an emotional core, grounding the story amid the supernatural chaos.

- **Thrill of Survival:** As the monsters invade Green Home, Inga's resilience and playfulness become essential elements in the thrilling struggle for survival.

Hyun:

Relationship: Older brother to Inga.

Personality: Hyun is a reclusive and introverted individual, finding it challenging to embrace a heroic role. Despite his introversion, he cares deeply for Inga and is determined to protect him in the face of the supernatural challenges in Green Home.

Parents:

Background: Inga and Hyun's parents have passed away, leaving the two siblings to navigate their new life within the mysteries of Green Home.

Family Dynamics:

Challenges: Hyun's introverted nature poses challenges when confronted with the need to be heroic in a monster-infested world. However, the bond between the siblings remains strong, with Inga providing a source of support and inspiration for Hyun.

1. **Imaginary Friend:** Inga has an imaginary friend named "Whiskers," a whimsical creature that only he can see. Whiskers often provides Inga with advice, especially in moments of uncertainty.

2. **Adventure Journal:** Inga carries a small notebook labeled "Inga's Adventure Journal" where he scribbles down his observations and discoveries in Green Home. It's filled with doodles and imaginative tales of the mysterious occurrences in their new home.

3. **Superhero Aspirations:** Inga dreams of being a superhero. He wears a makeshift cape crafted from an old bedsheet and often pretends to have superpowers, adding a playful and imaginative element to their everyday life.

4. **Nature Explorer:** Inga has an affinity for nature and enjoys collecting unique rocks, leaves, and even tiny bugs during their walks around Green Home. He believes these items hold magical properties.

5. **Cookie Connoisseur:** Inga has a sweet tooth, and his favorite treat is chocolate chip cookies. Whenever he's feeling down, a batch of homemade cookies from Hyun instantly lifts his spirits.

Remember, these fun facts are entirely fictional and created for the context of your story with a younger Inga!