0000

It was late at night and a black van with a mask logo was parked outside the home of a man and woman. The man was holding his infant son. With a packed suitcase by his side. The woman was glaring at her husband.

"So this is how you're going to leave me? Just go off with our son to some place god knows where and never let him know I exist?," The woman asked. "It's more complicated than that," The man said to his wife. The woman shook her head and grabbed their son from her husband's arms. "You can go. But as far as I am concerned......this child is mine and mine alone," The woman said holding her child close to her chest. The man put his hand out to his wife. The woman just turned away keeping her son away from the man who called himself the child's father. The man sighed and picked up his suitcase. He left the house.

"Where's your son?" A woman in a black outfit with yellow lining asked. The man sighed. "And this is why we should've never broken protocol. Let's get going," A man in a black outfit with red lining said as he entered the van on the driver's side. The woman in yellow got in on the passenger side. A woman in a black outfit with pink lining got in the van as well. The man from the house did as well. His black outfit then glowed gaining blue lining. He turned to his former home and saw as his wife was glaring at him through the window as she held her son. "Goodbye....Jonah," The man said before getting in the van. The van started up and drove away leaving nothing but a broken heart and a baby with a very confusing future.