Inspirations

Camila rushed downstairs, afraid of what had happened. Lauren's voice made her worry. She was in the elevator and it couldn't have gone slower for her. The doors finally opened and she rushed to the exit of the building. She saw Lauren through the glass door and furrowed her eyebrows once she saw the older girl smiling at her. She went outside and embraced her in a hug. "What's wrong Lauren? Is everything okay?" She asked worriedly as she pulled away and looked at her.

"Everything's fine," Lauren said.

"Then why did you sound worried on the phone? I thought something bad happened," Camila said, shaking her head.

"I just wanted you to get down her quickly. I really just wanted to see your face," Lauren told her truthfully.

"You're such an ass," Camila said. "You scared the shit out of me."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out that much," Lauren chucked.

"Well you did," Camila said, smacking her shoulder.

"Ow!" Lauren exclaimed.

"That's what you get! For scaring me," she said.

"I'm really sorry Camz. I really didn't wanna freak you out," the artist told her seriously. Lauren didn't mean to scare her that much.

"It's alright, I guess," the younger girl told her, bringing her into another hug. Lauren wrapped her arms around her waist and breathed in her scent. "Oh, and Camz?" She asked once she pulled away.

Lauren's eyes widened a bit. "It just slipped out. I'm sorry. I'll still call you Camila if you want."

"No. It's actually really cute," Camila smiled at her.

That made Lauren smile as well. "So you wouldn't mind me calling you that?" She asked her.

"Not at all," Camila said, chuckling and shaking her head.

"Okay, cool." Lauren said. Then silence fell between them.

"So you wanna come upstairs?" Camila asked.

"Oh, um...yeah," Lauren nodded her head.

Camila smiled at her and they headed back inside. Once they reached Camila's door they walked in and saw Dinah still sitting on the couch.

"Mila, where the hell have you b-," she didn't finish her sentence since she saw Lauren follow come in behind her. "Holy fuck! Lauren? Jauregui?"

"That's me," Lauren chuckled.

"Oh my god" Dinah said standing up for my the couch and walking over to her. She didn't know if to hug her or not so she just put her hand out for her to shake. Lauren smiled and shook her hand. "I'm Dinah Jane. It is so nice to meet you. Wow, your work is so amazing. I'm a big fan." Dinah told her.

"Aw, thank you. That really means a lot," Lauren smiled at her. "So your Camila's roommate?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm also her best friend," Dinah said. "We've known each other forever."

"That sweet," Lauren smiled.

"Alright, well were gonna go inside my room," Camila said, grabbing Lauren's hand and leading her to her room.

"It was nice to meet you," Lauren said, looking back at Dinah.

"Yeah,, you too." Dinah smiled.

Camila had closed her door and faced Lauren. "I'm sorry about her."

"No, it's fine. I love meeting people like her. She seems really nice," Lauren told her.

"Yeah, but she's a pain in the ass sometimes too," Camila said, sitting down on her computer chair while Lauren sat on her bed.