Birthday Party

A year after the events of Gozer, the ghostbusters protected the village ever since. Catching all sorts of apparitions and vapors and locking them the containment grid. But time passed, and business got slow. Ghost sightings haven't been as frequent as they used to be, as if almost like they've caught every ghost in the village and they weren't needed anymore. But they still stick around today to be safe. Little did they know something was big was coming for the troll kingdom.

Down at the firehouse, Chenille was at her desk waiting boredly for the phone to ring. Since business has gotten slow, she just waits all day for the phone that sometimes never rings. "Why did I take this job again?" She asked herself. She started to fiddle with her fingers until suddenly the phone started ringing finally. "It's about time. Ghostbusters, please describe your apparition" She said answering the phone. "Yes hello, I was calling to see if the Ghostbusters were available to-" the caller was cut off by Chenille. "The Ghostbusters are always available, ma'am" She said.

"Right, so anyway, I'm Mavis. I wanted to see if I could get the Ghostbusters over for a special occasion" Mavis said. Chenille was a little confused about the question but listened in anyway.

A few minutes later, the four trolls slid down the fire pole and ran for the ecto 1. Branch got in the driver's seat and waited for the firehouse door to open. He stomped on the gas and sped off into the village. The ecto 1's sirens blared as it drove past pods and trees.

The vehicle soon approached at a pubic area and stopped. The trolls got out and strapped their proton packs. They looked over at the picnic area and saw that someone was having a birthday party. It didn't look like a ghost was terrorizing the place. A yellow female troll came over to them. "Oh your here, thank you for coming. I'm Mavis, I called earlier" She said. "Yes, we're here for the party. Who's the birthday trolling?" Guy asked smiling. Branch on the other hand gave a deadpan expression. "Are we seriously doing this?" He asked himself. "His name is Andrew. He's turning 11 today. Follow me" Mavis said, leading the way to the party.

They all came up to a DJ booth and saw a red troll plugging in all their plugs for the booth.

"Gentlemen, this is DJ Suki. She's here to provide the music" Mavis said, gesturing to DJ. "Hello, Ms. Suki, I'm Guy Diamond" Guy said, introducing himself. DJ stood up to greet them."Hey Guy, and the rest of you" DJ said, greeting them. "This is Biggie, that's Cooper, and that's Branch. Don't mind him he hasn't had his coffee" Guy said, chuckling. "That's not completely the reason" Branch said, turning his head. "We already did cake and gifts, so now we do the music. I was planning that you four make your entrance first and say hello and answer a few questions if they have any and stuff like that, and then Suki will play your theme song and we'll all sing along" Mavis said explaining.

"That sounds great, Mavis. We'll get prepared" Branch said. Biggie pulled out his P.K.E meter and started scanning. "Biggie, what are you doing?" Branch asked. "Just checking" Biggie said, putting the meter away.

A few minutes later, Mavis gathered the kids up toward the DJ booth to get things started. "Alright, kids, settle down. Now, before we play the music, I'm going to introduce you to some people who have come out here to celebrate my son, Andrew. Here are the Ghostbusters!" Mavis called out, gesturing to her right side. The four Ghostbusters came out and greeted the children. "Hey there, kids! How's everyone doing today" Branch asked out loud. "Is everybody ready to enjoy our 3 minute practiced performance" Biggie added. The kids were quiet for a moment, and then they started booing at them. "Oh, come on, kids, don't be like that. How about we sit down and we'll have fun!" Guy said, smiling.

A yellow trolling stood up and walked up to Guy. "Can I ask a question?" He asked. "Sure buddy, what's your question" Guy asked, kneeling down to his level. "Is it true that you guys are full of crap?" The trolling asked. "Excuse me?" Branch said. "Andrew! You do not talk like that" Mavis said, scolding him. "Oh, you're the birthday boy. Well, I can assure you that what we do is 100% real" Guy said. "That's not what everyone else is saying. They say that your frauds and that's why you're going out of business" Andrew said, crossing his arms. Guy looked away for a moment, feeling hurt by the trolling's words. Branch then turned over to Mavis. "I think it's time for the song" He whispered.