[ 𝟖 ] - 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 】

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 】

    After winning the last challenge due to Team Victory crossing the finish line without Bridgette, something (Y/N) knew Alejandro was the cause of, especially how she got booted out, she wondered if she could somehow use him

    After winning the last challenge due to Team Victory crossing the finish line without Bridgette, something (Y/N) knew Alejandro was the cause of, especially how she got booted out, she wondered if she could somehow use him. Of course, there were various people she could use, as manipulating people's hopes and fears and anger was a bit of a specialty of hers.

Team Victory...

They'll be whittled down by Alejandro, so the one I need to focus on is Team Amazon.

But who specifically?

Heather hates me, I don't know Courtney or Gwen that much, but Sierra and Cody... they're very pliable and could easily be molded to my needs.

How fun.

    "Oh, man!" Tyler exclaimed as he ate his breakfast of actually edible oatmeal. "First class rocks!"

    "Today, we eat the breakfast of champions," Alejandro agreed from beside him.

    Sitting across from the boys with Izzy next to her, both of them receiving a shoulder massage from the masseuses, (Y/N) closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax. After a rather biting taste of Loser class, several hours in First class was exactly what she needed and wanted. One of her eyes then opened  when Owen—who was tied up on a couch—suddenly fell off to reveal a rather crumpled Noah.

    And as her teammates began to argue, (Y/N) stood up with a stretch to go use the restroom.

    Alejandro's eyes followed her.

    Standing up to follow her just as Tyler spat oatmeal where he had been sitting at Noah's words, Alejandro cautiously crept behind her. Sliding along the wall and peeking around the corner, he let out an exhale of breath when seeing that she was just up to use the bathroom. About to go back to First class to finish his breakfast, he then stopped as soon as she started speaking.

    "Cody, right?" (Y/N) hummed to the boy who was waiting for the bathroom.

    "Uh, yeah?" He glanced at her, confused.