Ch 1: Soccer game.

Ch 1: Soccer game.

Naruto's school's soccer team the explosive dragons as a match against Sasuke's school's soccer team the mighty snakes.

Explosive dragons was Dei's idea, and everyone agreed to it.

Dei is on the Konaha high school's soccer team with Naruto, Kyuubi, Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, Gaara, Choji, Sakura, Tenten, Temari, and Lee.

Neji used to be on the team but he moved, and transferred to a new school, but he'll be back.

10:30am Tuesday morning getting ready for the soccer game.

Naruto's pov:

I'm dressed in my soccer uniform, and cleats, and I'm sitting on the bench outside in front of bleachers with two of my brothers Deidara and Kyuubi while the rest of my family is sitting on the bleachers with the other families that came to watch their kids play soccer.

The rest of my soccer team hasn't come out to the soccer field yet, but the other team is already outside on the other side of the soccer field.

I'm the captain of my soccer team, and Dei is Co-captain.

That boy with the long brown hair looks familiar. Kyuubi said then I looked over at the other team, and saw a familiar boy with long brown hair.

NEJI! Dei yelled, and the long brown haired boy looked over at us, and smiled brightly when he saw us.

It's Neji. I said smiling as I waved at him.

I knew he looked familiar. Kyuubi said as Neji ran over to us.

Hey guys it's been to long since we last saw each other. Neji said he hugged us, and we hugged him back.

I wish you never left. I said looking down at the ground.

What happened? Neji asked noticing the tears falling from my eyes.

After you left two years ago I was sexually assaulted, and I got pregnant with my twin daughters, my mom, and dad are holding them, and I love my girls. I said, then I noticed how pissed Neji is.

(Emma, and Emily look like their mamA Naruto.)

Who did it? Neji asked sounding and looking really pissed off.

He's on your soccer team, his name is Josh Darbie. I said then moved closer to Dei when I saw Josh walking over to us with two other boys, one with long black hair, and the other with duckbutt hair.

(Couldn't resist the duckbutt hair.)

Neji come on the coach wants you to come back over to our team. Josh said then looked at me, and Dei wrapped his arms around me protectively.

Get away from my brother you rapist. Kyuubi said growling.

The two black haired boys moved away from Josh, and moved closer to Neji while Neji glared at Josh with the most scariest death glare I have ever seen on Neji's face.

Sasuke I'm gonna talk to mom, and dad about putting us, our brothers, and our siser in a different school, they won't want us going to school with a rapist. The boy with long black said then the duckbutt haired boy nodded his head agreeing.

The duckbutt haired boy is really sexy, but I'm not ready to trust anyone just yet.

Your Naruto, Deidara, and Kyuubi, Neji told us and our family about you, and your family, this is one of my little brothers Sasuke Uchiha, and I'm Itachi Uchiha. Itachi said.