2

song for this chapter is emergency by paramore

gemma/3rd

the bleach blonde haired girl woke up scratching her head. she was lying on her bag in the shed, by the feild. she blinked a couple of times before sitting up. she opened up her backpack to see what she had. gemma was never much a school girl, she wanted to graduate and become a makeup artist.

her backpack was full proof of that. she had lotions, perfumes, make up, anything a teenager girl would need. she did also have some school stuff, just because school wasnt her thing dosent mean she didnt try. math and science just took her out.

she opened the front part of her backpack were here keys were. she decided she wanted to try and get to her car.

gemma stood up and grabbed her backpack and walking out of the shed. she was told about leaving the school late last night, by mr. martin. she didn't really like the idea of staying at the place she hated.

as she walked through the halls she noticed it was too early for school to start. she had spent the entire weekend locked in the shed only occasionally making her way to into the school. she sighed walking through the school, it was weird in just 2 hours she'll see her friends and brothers, but they wont see her. gemma pushed that thought away from her as charley came up to her.

"hey, charley," she said clapping her hands.

"what you up to? you seem so determined," he said.

"im trying to see if my car is here," i say.

"it is," he said.

"can i get to it?," i ask.

"i dont think so," he said. "i dont like trying the bounds of this place," he laughed nervously.

gemma nodded slowly, she decided she was gonna try even if she gets thrown back to the feild. she started walking down the hall, charley following.

the two made it out of the school and onto the sidewalk, walking to edge of the parking lot. "if you get sent back to the feild ill come meet you there," he said.

"dont worry about it. if i cant get to my car im gonna end my life," she said. she paused realizing that she cant joke about that anymore, shes dead. "shit nevermind," she sighed storming off to the parking lot.

seniors got to park up front so her car was only 15 feet away. she felt like every footstep, was a mile. she turned to look at charley who just smiled at gave her a thumbs up. gemma turned around and rolled her eyes.
----
"shit!," she yelled, as she got thrown back to the visitor side of the feild, where she died. the blood from her nose was still on the feild.

she got up of the feild and walked over and kicked the 2 foot wall infront of her. "fucking piece of shit," she said kicking it before realizing she can still feel pain. she pushed away the urge to fight against the 2 foot wall, when she herd some noise.

"hey hello," a tall guy in a football jersey said.

she usally wasnt a nice person. not like gemma would kick a puppy type, but she was bitchy and usally preferred to be left alone, but she decided even if she had the ray of a thousand suns in her veins, she wont take her anger out on the boy holding a football and a goofy smile.

"hello," she smiled.

"names wally," he said. "wally clark," he clarified.

"very sorry for dying on your feild," she paused deciding to introduce herself to him. "gemma farlie," she said, reaching her hand out.

the boy shock her hand and smiled at her. "what you doing over there?," he asked.

"oh you know the usual dead activities," she laughed.