𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Next day

Yeonjun walked into the hotel, he was wearing a long sized Black coloured Coat, black jeans, black boots and black sunglasses with black hat, in short everything he is wearing is all black.

He straight went to the reception and knocked on the counter to get the attention of the receptionist. It was night time, like around 10 or 11 pm.

"Yes how can I help you sir?" The girl in the reception asked him, politely because this is her job. "Uhm, I come here to meet Eunji, so could you please tell me her room number?" He asked, smiling towards the girl as the receptionist looks kind of hesitated.

"Ms lee, told me to not send anyone unless, her boyfriend is here?" The girl replied as yeonjun sighed and leaned near towards the girl. "What if I said, I am her boyfriend would you let me in?" He whispered and the receptionist girl slowly nodded her head then told him about her room number.

Yeonjun give the receptionist a smile then walked away towards the elevator. He get into the elevator then pressed the button of the floor where Eunji is and started to wait for the elevator to arrive.

Moments later the elevator stopped as he come out from it and started to walk through the empty hallway which is way much easy for him.

He stopped in front of Eunji's room and knocked on it. "Who?" A voice come out from inside of the room but he didn't reply anything. "I asked who is outside!?" Eunji walked down her bed and went to the door.

Then opened it to saw yeonjun standing there with a smirk as her eyes were wide open but before she could close the door yeonjun walked into the room

"Why are you being so vigorous?, let me in I am here for some work?" Yeonjun said while walking into the room.

Time skip

"Lee Eunji, daughter of Mr lee, committed suicide, she jump out of her hotel window where she had been staying and police are thinking it's because of drugs side effects" The lady reporter said, and continue to give news of daily events.

Soobin smirked and turn off the TV then put his arm around yeonjun's shoulder. "You did a good job, I am impressed by your skills" Yeonjun flipped his imaginary hairs while nodding his head. "I know, I am impressive" Yeonjun said with a smile.

Wondering what yeonjun did with her, well at first Yeonjun made her crazy with some words which made her drive crazy means really crazy, he manipulated her about her family that they doesn't care about her and blah blah then yeonjun left.

Without being on drugs for days, the words of yeonjun, Moreover started to run around her mind then slowly she lost her mind and started to hallucination and the next moment she jumped from the balcony of her room which was in 56 floor.

"Now we have only Mr lee and his wife left" Haruto said, coming out from the kitchen with his coffee in his hand. "Yeah, don't worry you guys handle Mrs lee, I will take care of Mr lee, they almost ruines my whole family, so how could i left them in peace" Soobin said and stood up from the couch then walked up the stairs and went to his room.

Time skip

Mr lee told his gang members to arrange everything so they could ran out of the country and everything should get settled down soon.

"I told you, don't attack on Mr Kim, now you see what is he doing, he killed my both child" Mrs lee cried out, regretting of course. "Can you stop crying first, and I am doing everything I can" Mr lee said back.

He got up from the couch and went to his room. He sat down in the bed while thinking should he also kill soobin or not, maybe it's better to kill him too just like his mother.

He was thinking suddenly something flung towards the big window in his room and broke the glass, shattered into pieces. He get startled and soon someone entered his room while wearing all black.

"Long time no see Mr lee" Mr lee got up from the bed and pointed his gun towards the tall figure in front of him. "Who are you-u" Soobin took off his mask and throw it away. Mr lee eyes grow wider when he saw soobin.

"Why are you getting scared now after all this?" Soobin said while walking toward Mr lee who was backing away. "Don't come near or I will shoot you!" Soobin hold his gun and take it from Mr lee.

"You should die now, just like your son and daughter" Soobin muttered and hit Mr lee with a stick so hard on the head which made the midage man lost his conscious and fainted.

When Mr lee opened his eyes he find himself at the empty road, laying at middle of the road with his hands tied up. He started to move, trying to free himself but he can't.

He then heard a loud sound of honk behind him and when he turned, he saw soobin was sitting inside of his car, holding the car's steering and glaring at him. The dark gaze and rage inside of his eyes, Mr lee can see it clearly.

They said, people felt guilty and confess their sins when they knew they are going to die, it's happened to Mr lee too. He started to apologise for what he had done and started to beg to him.

But right now Soobin eyes were blind with revenge he can't see anything else, the dead body of his mother and grandfather, his father laying in the bed unconscious started to comes in front of his Vision as he started the engine and drove towards Mr lee.

Mr lee eyes grow wider when he saw soobin's car was coming towards him. He started to ran toward other direction, trying to escape but if he can now. Soobin didn't stop but rather he speed up the car more and then drove towards Mr lee.

Then he run over Mr lee, just like how Mr lee done to his father, by hitting his father's car with a truck. Soobin pulled the brake and stopped the car, because of fast speed and sudden brake he hit his head on steering.

Finally he is done with his revenge, at least he could live a normal life now

It's has only one part left? Yeah because what you except more from a story which is inspired by a oneshot

Hope you guys had fun bye!