9

Warning:
sex toys
15 years old (this is a fucking fiction)
______________________________________

It started really soft.

I was flattered, cuz you trusted me to be your first kitten.

Fifteen years old, a flower I'd say.

Fresh and untouched.

Oh my god, how much I loved it.

Having you in my arms, I felt so may things at once.

"A gem" I thought, "A bud that will bloom in my hands"

But my thoughts didn't stop there. They were covered with lust and desire.

A kitten for me to play.

So I took you to the bed, laying you on the bed, leaving a kiss on your forehead.

But my manners ended there.

Purposely ignoring your mouth, I put a sloppy kiss on your jaw, moving down to your neck, leaving a wet trail of kisses leaving behind.

The slightest move ignited your unexperienced body, your moans fill in the room.

The sounds turned me on, making me claim your unmarked neck.

You're mine, only. Mine.

So I remove your clothes, now my hands getting impatient as I can feel you twitch under me, your moans only adding fuel to the fire.

Then my mouth move to your body, my eyes admiring your beauty but never stopping it work.

But when I saw your still growing boobs, oh my kitten, I lost it there.

You like jaw breakers right?

Let me get you some.

So I make you kneel infront of me, pouring an apple juice all over you. I would have chosen wine, but that is okay too.

The sudden moan made me smirk, I expected that.

I wanted to use a vibrator, but maybe not this time.

So I got some silver balls and a buttlock.

Hmm.

I started to lick all over you, while my hands were roughly playing with your boobs, oh It can never be enough.

Then I squeezed your butt, finally taking out the real deal.

So I entered the ben wa balls inside you and making you do things to make them roll inside you, sucker for your moans.

You jumped, you crawled, you danced and even ran for me, the edged moans really testing my patience.

But the way you triggered me really made me happy.

You fell down and kissed my feet, begging for me.

Good girl.

So I took out the balls inside you, licking them only to stuff them inside your mouth while I put the butt plug in you and then made you kneel again.

I started slapping you, signaling you to count, doing rounds.

On your boobs, on the thighs, on the butts.

You choked on the balls every time I slapped but still counted, balls muffling your voice.

You're an addiction kitten.

And somewhere around 36, I stopped, taking out the butt plug as well as the balls, making you suck three of my fingers.

Yes I did entered you, but you didn't lasted long, it being your first time and already being a mess, it took me only 6 push ins when you came for the first time.

I was not even naked but it was okay.

It was about you.

So I finally kissed you on the lips, leaving a long kiss on your forehead too.

But before I could take you to the bed, you passed out on my arms.

My kitten.