1

"You called me here?" You say annoyed "drop the fucking attitude or you will be dealt with" he snapped "whatever what do you want" you say in response. He sighs "y/n don't tempt me but we need to talk about what happened on the mission, you disobeyed my command to not go but you did anyway" "oh my god simon it not a big deal I had to do what was best for the team-" you got cut off mid sentence. "What's best for the team is what I decide not you" you get up an walk to the door, ghost then grabs your wrist quite tightly preventing you from leaving. "Don't you dare walk away from me" he growls. "You're lucky you're even still alive after that stunt that you pulled. You need to learn to prioritize and follow orders" he barked. "Let go" he doesn't let go of your wrist, but h loosens his grip slightly. "Not until you understand the gravity of your mistake and promise to never jeopardize the mission again" he says firmly. "I promise, happy now?" Ghost narrows his gaze at you skeptically. "You better mean that. One more mistake like that and you'll b out the task force. Understood?" "Yeah yeah" you respond. Ghosts grip on your wrist tightens again as he pulls you toward him." Don't give me thy attitude " he says sternly. "If I have to discipline you, I won't hold back" he leans in closer to your ear.