Chapter 3

I didn't really struggle when Tyde was carrying me because the drugs were still wearing off. He carried me into a pretty big house, surrounded by trees. He carried me through a gate and up to the big house. Occasionally he would glance down at me with a confused expression, which I guesses was because of my lack of struggle.

As he walked, it was hard to focus on thinking, so I just examined his whole known face.

Tan, flawless skin. Dimples that showed every time his lips moved. I got so caught up in how much I hadn't seen about him online that I didn't notice we had went inside until he set me down. I just stood there and examined the living room we were in. It was pretty big, but no different than any ordinary one. I had also realized it was not the Mellet's house. Does he have his own house at only 15 years old? And why was he and Troye in America? That was only the beginning of my questions. But I decided to ask my biggest one.

"Why did you take me?" My voice seemed so small in this big house. He let out a deep sigh, and then began talking. "Let me show you around, and then I'll explain any questions you have. I figured that knowing answers to my questions would help, so I silently nodded.

"This is the living room." He then led me into a hallway and turned into a bedroom. It had blue walls and a large bed. It also had a few dressers and a tv. "This is my room." He then went into the next bedroom and it was almost the same but it had lilac walls. "This will be your room. There are also both of our bathrooms in this hall. Upstairs there is a bathroom, guest room, laundry room and sun room. There is also a basement used for storage."

After he was done giving me the brief tour of the house there was a long, awkward silence in which I looked around and realized there were only tiny windows. He doesn't want me to escape, I thought. "So; your questions."