Ours [ch.11.5]

Tzuyu took the medicine and told Sana to open her mouth so she could feed her the pill. but Sana, who was stubborn, didn't want to open her mouth.

"Don't want to drink that!!." Sana shook her head while folding her arms.

Tzuyu took a deep breath, "Come on, it's just a little cute pill. you just need to drank this and then swallow it. so you can get better quicker." Tzuyu said.

Sana who is stubborn decided to stay still to covered her mouth to avoid the medicine on the spoon. Sana is an anti-medic person, she doesn't like to drink any medic because she thinks it's strange. Tzuyu took a deep breath once again thinking about ways so that Sana could take her medicine smoothly. suddenly an idea appeared in Tzuyu's mind.

chuuuu

suddenly Tzuyu cupped Sana on the lips, making Sana completely gasped and blushing by Tzuyu's action.

"Now take the pill!" Sana nodded and drank then swallowed the medicine.

then Tzuyu patted and ruffled Sana's hair, "what a good girl. see? i told you it's fine."

"b-but still i don't want to drink the pill ever again!!."

Tzuyu chuckled, "You are very stubborn to drank the medicine haha. i can't believe even Minju do it better than you."

"s-shut up." Sana said. she still gettin' blushed by the suddenly kiss.

chapter 12 is upcoming>>

I'm posting this just in case that you don't have to wait my updates for too long. so i provide a little adorable entertainment, because this story will be a little fluffy and there will be lots of family moments. so get ready! see ya again!!!