Chapter 1

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS :)) THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS, I KNOW THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES AND I WILL COME BACK TO FIX ALL IT ALL. FOR NOW ENJOY THE STORY AND VOTE PLEASE. I WANT TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING MY STORY. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ATTEMPTING ANYTHING LIKE THIS SO PLEASE BE NICE. ENJOY <3

"Congratulations class of 2013" announced Principle Smith. All my class mates and friends threw the caps in the air with a loud cheer a d clapping from our family and friends. Feeling accomplished and ready to embark on an adventure with my best friends. "We did it Cal, we are finally free from this hell." cheered my best friend Kasi. Her shoulder length brown hair bouncing around her face from all the jumping and cheering she is doing, her green eyes bright with excitement especially now that she is running towards my brother who also happens to be her boyfriend Christos of two years. Shaking my head at the two love birds I search for my parents. Being the only girl in my family my dad is beyond over protective of me but I learned to live with it...more like ignore it really. I found my dad in the distance talking to a tall very strong looking built man with black hair and a slight beard. My dad looked very upset, his face turning red and fists clenched, my dad is always calm and patient so whatever this guy is telling him must have really pissed him off. I try to make my way towards him but my other best friend Dave blocked my way with a hug "Cal, congrats baby girl! You're finally free now huh?" I smiled at him and kissed his cheek, I haven't seen him since I was busy with all my exams. "Hey Davey, I missed you. How's the gang? Anything new happen while I was gone?" He just shakes his head and rolls his eyes at me, placing his hands on my shoulders "Cal seriously you just graduated and is now in the world of adulthood and you're asking about the gang?" and I just laugh at him and his stupidity.

"I've been in the world of adulthood since I was 15 you idiot and of course I'm gonna ask about the gang, I've been out for a week and God knows what you idiots have done with my money". He opened his mouth to respond but my mom interrupted " Ohh Perycaliya I'm so proud of you my beautiful daughter, a Honor roll high school graduate" she gushes while squeezing me in her strong hold. "Mama, I told you not to call me that. My name is Cal, mama". she glares at me and steps away " I am the one that named you young lady and I know that is not the name I gave you so don't tell me what to call you, I can call you Shakira if I want and you will listen" I roll my eyes and hear Dave snicker behind me. I look back to where my dad and that strange guy were standing and I only see my dad looking very upset and dare I say scared, I walk up to him and he quickly notices and tries to put a smile on his face. "Congrats my little princess, your papa is very proud of you." he hugs me and holds me just as tight as my mother if not more. "Thanks papa! Who was that man you were just talking to?" as soon as I asked him he looked a bit startled that I noticed but tried to cover it up by chuckling as saying it was no one important.

Christos walks up to me with his arm around Kasi. My brother is my other best friend and without him I would not have had any freedom, he used to take me out with him and cover for me when I snuck out of the house to meet my friends. "Congrats baby sis, I'm proud of you" kissing me on the cheek and hugging me tight". "Thanks big bro, are you ready to celebrate?" nudging him with my elbow. I Glanced at my dad and noticed him staring at us with worried glance so I elbowed Chris in the stomach to get his attention, he hisses and turns with a cold glare but I just shrug and throw a side glance to dad and Chris does the same. Looking back at me with a questioned look. " I need you to find out what's going on with dad and cover for me tonight I want to celebrate my way." of course he just nods his head knowing exactly with I'm going to do tonight. "Have fun and please be careful Cal." I kiss his cheek and walk to Dave ready to start my celebration, not worried about my parents knowing Chris would cover for me.