Chapter 14:- Abhishek and Anuradha's POV

As both Abhishek and Anuradha were walking through the woods, The sounds of rustling of trees by the winds, along with sound's of insects and silence of awkwardness were heard. Both not knowing what to talk about. "So.... umm the woods are a shady location don't you think? Like how irresponsible can an academy be?" Abhishek said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Relax, the woods are perfectly secured and it obviously is secured by cameras. All the wild animals were already sent away when this place was built. I have done my significant amount of research about this camp, which is why it will be easy to find the object since I know each and every corner of the woods," Anuradha said with confidence.

"Wow, you are really smart as they say, but aren't you being a little too confident?" Abhishek said. "Me, Overconfident? Pfft... Please You are talking to a girl who is always prepared and preparation brings confidence. And my confidence says I know each and every place of the woods like the back of my ha..aaAAND!!!!" Suddenly Anuradha slipped and fell down in a pothole. "See, told yaa overconfident." Abhishek said with a smug smile. "Hate you! Now lend me a hand." she said glaring and extending her hand. Abhishek laughed and picked her up.

Just when Anuradha took a step, her leg twisted in an unhealthy angle and she winced in pain. "Man you can't walk with that leg, how will we get there in time? We only have 8 minutes!." Abhishek asked with worry. "Well we don't have much of a choice, here take this walkie talkie I have changed the settings so that only me and you can communicate. Give me yours before you go, I will be right here until you come back. Now go Hurry!." Anuradha instructed. Abhishek nodded and sprinted deeper inside the woods.

After some minutes of walking, Abhishek took his walkie talkie, turning it on "Ok, so according to my research and some guessing the object must be in holes in the tree's bark. Since the clue meant home to Animals the only animals in the woods are squirrels, birds and rabbits and deer." Anuradha said. "And the camp incharge will make sure not to disturb a bird's nest or a rabbit's hole, or any deer's cave but since each tree has its own hole, it must be in one of them." Abhishek said. "Very good, Now HURRY!" Anuradha exclaimed.

Abhishek sprinted towards each of the trees turning on the torch he had and peering in each of the trees. Abhishek was almost about to give up when he saw a shiny object in one of the trees where the moonlight's reflection was reflecting from the object. He smiled and ran towards the tree.

Just when he was about to take the object out from the treehole. His finger got bit by a squirrel. "OW!" he screamed. He looked at his finger, a little blood was gushing from his finger. He decided to ignore it and looked at the object. It was a mid-sized microphone. "Abhishek we only have 2 minutes now please hurry, I hope you have found the object." Anuradha said through the walkie talkie. "Yes, I have secured the object on the way towards you mam, over and out." Abhishek said with a smile and ran back towards Anuradha. Anuradha rolled her eyes but laughed at Abhishek's goofiness.

After a minute, Abhishek reached where he left Anuradha. "Thank god, now hurry we should reach there in a minute." Anuradha said with worry. "You can't run with your leg condition." Abhishek argued. "I'll manage, you go and reach there first." Anuradha said. "Oh no no no, I am not going anywhere without you and leaving you in this condition." he said. "Abhishek are you mad? in this way we will lose this competition." Anuradha said angrily. " Nothing is more important than y..Friends, I don't care if we lose this stupid competition." he argued. Anuradha was taken back by his words, she was silent, not able to say anything.

"Now get on my back, I'll carry you." He said softly. Anuradha nodded. Abhishek got down and she climbed on his back. He carried her Piggy back style. The way towards the camp was silent. Both of them were trying to process what happened. But both of them had smile on their faces.