Chapter 18

"Anything for her, only for her" - Kalvin

"Thank you, Calix." Raelynn hugged Calix by got a chocolate box from him. Kalvin watched as his face lifted by his plam giving a heavy sigh. They are all at dinner as Catherine is in her room.
"It's my pleasure Sweetheart and don't eat a lot. I'm not in the plan of giving you a cavity" he warns her releasing a hug and placing him opposite her. Rae nodded as seated herself next to Kalvin who was shooting her gaze at her. "What," Calix asked him. "Nothing asshole," he replied.

Rae chuckled, "You both already start eating?". Kalvin smiles, "Yes baby. We were both just hungry and this man over there just freaked out when he was. And where's your friend?" Rae rolled her eyes at his question, "She still stuck with her skincare. Let me call her. CATHERINE" she yells her. "Coming bitch" she shouted back. And Rae gets embarrassed, "I'm s-sorry. S-she" Calix cut off her, "It's ok Rae." with his smile for reassurance, Kalvin giggled. Raelynn cursed Catherine in her.

A couple of seconds expired, and Catherine came over to her and took right to her, "See I came" She whispered as Rae gave her a death gaze. Catherine smiled at Kalvin as she mouthed Catherine and he smiled as he said his name. Raelynn sighed as she continued to dig as same Kalvin. When Catherine's eyes meet Calix, who is frozen at his stare over her. They are both glued in their state for a few seconds as Calix breaks it, "I'm done. Good night Kalvin. Good night sweetheart " he voiced with full bitterness as he forced a smile over them and with that, he passed a look to Catherine as he went.

Both Kalvin and Raelynn were soaked in puzzlement at his actions. "Is he ok?"Rae questioned Kalvin. "He is" he smiled and patted her head softly. Catherine smiled at herself and controlled her, "Rae, I think my stomach is upset. Can I go to my room? ". "What happened? You look good." raelynn replied with a straight face. "Oh no. I'm gonna spill it out" With that she brings her palms over to her mouth. "Ewww goo you idiot" she yelled as Catherine ran upstairs.

Oh. I see.

Raelynn eyes meet Kalvin who is laughing, "Kalvin". He handled his laugh "Nothing Caramel. I'm just packed with all the scenes. Did we have movie night after dinner?" his offer brought her a bright grin," Of course yes". He chuckled as both finished their dinner and headed to their room.

Raelynn was hiding in a blanket over their couch sliding movies with Willow on her lap and Kalvin getting a snack platter done from their mini fridge. As he gets next to her in a blanket, he smirks at her when 365 days comes into the slide, "No Kalvin. Don't you ever think that. We are watching Cobweb tonight." she responds to him. "Caramel, no. Even Disney movies are okay with me but not that one. That creepy girl running in my midnight dreams" he answered her with puppy eyes as she chuckled. "I'm with you, Kalvin nothing happens to you" she informed with a small peck on his cheeks. His sight met Willow, "Well, this thing will be with us for a movie?". She gave him a sharp look, "Yes and it's named as Willow". "Will he can't survive without clingy around you?" he points to Willow.

Willow: You too Man. You won 1st place if that was a competition.

She sighed, "OK. I place him on his bed but if you give him a peck". His face was terrified, "Baby, No. My kisses are only for you, not for another thing. I mean, yes, Willow." She lifted Willow near to his lips, "Come on Kalvin. If you kiss him, I kiss you". His mind glowed at her last words and he placed his lips over Willow's head removed quickly. Raelynn laughed as she placed Willow on his bed near them.

Her gaze went to the TV as he spoke, "Caramel". She turned her face to him, "You took that seriously, I was just kidding." He set his eyes on the TV as he pressed play. She smiled as she collected his cheek in her hands and placed a soft kiss on his lips. Kalvin's nerves bloomed with happiness and he deepened the kiss. They kissed until they needed to breathe. She parted her lips from his, "Okay?". He kissed her forehead, "Better". She smiled and placed her head over his shoulder. "You're beautiful, Caramel. I love you" he declared as stroked her hair behind her ears. "I love you too, Kalvin" She replied as wrapped his arms around her and began to watch the movie.

Horror movies give you romantic vibes. Hehe

When Catherine reaches Calix's room door, she clears as no one sight on her she opens the door slowly. In the blink of an eye, her back was linked with a wall with one another hand wrapping her back head as another settled on her waist."What the fu" She was cut off by him. "Why did you leave me?" he let out. Her lips were controlled hard to not laugh. "Fuck, are you laughing?" he questions her. "C-Can you give me some seconds?" she maintained the absence of a giggle. He nodded with annoyance. She burst out loud laughing more than she ever laughed. Calix stands there with a lot of tangles.

After getting her laughter done by allowing air through her, "I have your fucking number". His eyes enlarged, "What? How?". She smirks, "Before leaving you and your sore dick, I just gave a missed call to my phone with yours." He sighed with a grin and release his grip as he kneels before her. Catherine's eyebrows squinted with his actions and he brought his hands over her waist. He held her strong as he placed his lips over her clothed pussy as kissed her. "You not leave me as I was an assassin, right?" as his eyes meet hers. She was just lost with all his moves over the body and she shook her head, "N-No. I ghosted before you woke up just for some fun. Why? Did you miss me, sore dick?". His body is relieved with a sigh as he stands up and lifts her. Her legs clipped around his hip and hand over his neck. "Fucking much, My devilish pussy" with he placed his lips over hers with a deep, rough, hard kiss.

As their kiss leads to gaps in the air for both, he releases his lips, "I missed you too, Sore dick" she blurts out. He lifted her to bed, ripping, sucking, fingering, thrusting and moaning resulting in their missing. After five rounds with four positions of skin slapping, they both settled in bed next to them." Will you be my girlfriend?" he exclaims. She does not except these words from him as this soon even she was willing for that, "Do you think you can handle me, Mr Calix?". He chuckled, "I fucking handled you for more than twelve hours only with your name and face. Of course your pussy too." She giggle at him, "If you believe in your weak confidence, then Yes". As her words surprised him, he gave her a deep passionate kiss.

She smiled at their kiss and with a second he left her lips." Does Rae know about you?" she questioned him. He sighed heavily, "No. But it is good to inform her soon. I don't want her to think that she was left in the dark." She nodded and placed her head on his chest as he hugged her. "Kalvin said he let her know at the right time. But until then, if you open your pretty mouth to her about this, I shoot your pussy" He said. She bites the skin on his chest, he hissing in pain. "No, you not," she told him. Both smiled as headed to sleep.

My soul collapsed when wrote Calix and Catherine ☠️***

And thank you a lot for all your pretty readers 🤧💝. My Wattpad gets Enchanted by you all🤧💎.

Poor Willow 😿

And I also included their own quotes on every pre chapters, check it one😉🎀

I love you sm 😭💋...

Be safe and healthy 🤸🏻‍♀️...

Bye💃🏻.

~♡~