When The Tables Turn

Richard sped through the highways with a joint in his hand, taking big puffs and exhaling big clouds of smoke. Night prowler blasting out loud in the car with all windows down. The winds blowing on his hair. Right now he was bloodthirsty and sexually frustrated.

A prostitute had pissed him the fuck off because she laughed at him when he asked to play with her feet. He kicked her out of the car calling her all types of names.

He exited the freeway as he saw the sign saying 'exit to Glendale'.

He slowly and stealthily drove through a neighborhood. Making sure to turn the headlights off to not attract any attention. He carefully looked side to side, checking each house out waiting for the one that catches his eye.

It didn't take long for him to find one. He parked a little far from a 1 story home. It was a yellow house. Perfect, he thought.

Before he left the car, he snorted 3 lines of coke. He threw his head back, exhaling as he waited for the high to kick in. He rubbed on his nose from the drug, gathered all of his things including his gun and exited the vehicle.

He took big long steps to the 1 story house, blending in with the dark night.

He sneaked onto the front door of the home, seeing that it was locked. He made his way to the side of the house, seeing a window that you can see through which is the living room.

He tried to push it open but it wouldn't budge. Now he was starting to get irritated. But he took a deep breath trying not to push his anger further.

He wasn't gonna give up, that's for sure.

He stopped by another window, this time it looked like it was located in the kitchen. It was locked as well, he huffed.

He made his way to the back of the house, noticing sliding doors. He checked to see if it was open and to his surprise it was unlocked. How does a person lock all of their windows and not their sliding doors?

He just pushed that thought away and continued to sneak inside the quiet house. These people are dumbasses anyways.

Richard waited for his eyes to adjust to the dark before pulling out his pen light from his pocket and started looking around the house for valuables.

As he walked through the hallway, he noticed that it was only one bedroom, the other doors was a pantry and a closet.

Before continuing his scavenging, he wanted to have a look at who lived in this home.

He quietly twisted the door knob and was met with a fine women sleeping peacefully in her bed. She was wearing a white night gown.

He felt himself getting turned on, she had amazing legs. All the thoughts of what he wanted to do to her came running through his head.

He shut the door. He was gonna look around the house first before he got to her. Gotta save the best for last.

After he finished, he found a somewhat good amount of jewelry. It wasn't what he expected for tonight but it will do.

Now, he was ready for what was waiting for him in the bedroom.

He thought about all the violent things he was gonna do to her. Her cries of pain as he fucks her was making him hard. Torturing her as she's handcuffed. He couldn't wait to fulfill his desires.

As the evil man opens the bedroom door, he was met with an empty bed, the blankets hanging off the edge.

He walked in the room confused, looking around fast.

"The fuck?" He muttered.

Right when he reached his hand to his waist band taking the gun out. All of a sudden he felt a hard object hit the side of his head. It was the sound of a frying pan. The man had fell to the floor unconscious.
----