The streets were dim and dusk, the wind blowing slowly pushing things gently. It never was too rough, unless something bad was happening.

The police officer was cautious and hesitant, unsure of what was going to happen. It was never predictable, always something unusual happening around this city.

There was rubble, broken pieces and many more; It was from the last events, that being an infectious zombie apocalypse started by a specific someone.

It was like a ghost town, barely people roamed around or even spotted there, they were all still scared despite the event being long gone. Dave was the only cop who helped, trying his hardest to keep everyone safe, that's what he's for, right?

He met a few friends along the way, including some kind students, a dusty old dumpster diver etc. He was never fond of the dumpster diver man but listened to him nonetheless.

Dave had his own ideas but the dumpster diver interfered, getting in the middle of Dave's well thought plans.

The officer usually thought to himself about those events, they were difficult to forget in all honesty, it left a scar on his mind. Those zombies were something else and far beyond expected.

Donut Dave hesitated, walking down a normal alleyway, one he always walked through. This specific alleyway was filled with memories, memories of running, fleeing and yelling whilst infected citizens chased him and his crew down. Dave enjoyed those times just for adrenaline, can't say the same for everyone else.

The alleyway was messy, cardboard scattered all over the ground and the distant squeaks of rats and mice communicating to one another.

Dave's footsteps were loud as his heart thumped in his ears, it was deafening. The sound of crunches at each foot that fell down onto the cold stone ground.

Suddenly, tapping and rustling was heard, it got louder and louder and more intense each second.