↛𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙰𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚉𝚘𝚘↚

Giyuu was sitting at her vanity table applying her makeup, today was a special day to her since she's visiting the zoo with her friends Mitsuri and Rengoku.

Despiter her being excited only she was disappointed that her boyfriend couldn't make it, but she was sure to take pictures for him and show him her little new adventure.

As she finished getting ready she exited hers' and Sanemi's apartment as she waited outside for Rengoku and Mitsuri, as she was waiting she got a text from her phone, it was Sanemi!

He was checking up on her since today he had a late shift at work and won't be home till around 10:30 PM.

'BEEP-BEEP'

The female looked at up from her phone to see her friends in the var waiting for her, excitedly she hurried to the car and sat in the back seat with Rengoku's little brother Senjuro.

"HELLO GIYUU-SAN!!! ARE YOU READY?!" asked a very enthusiastic Kyojuro with a beaming Mitsuri sitting beside him. "Yes, I am ready Kyojuro" giyuu smiled at her friends as she gave little Senjuro a kiss on the forehead. The little boy blushed in embarrassment in return.

"LET'S GO TO THE ZOO!!" cheered Mitsuri as she turned on the radio blasting music.

The car drive was filled with laughing coming from both Mitsuri and Kyojuro who were singing to the lyrics while Giyuu and Senjuro sat in silence.

Finally upon arriving to the zoo, Mitsuri pulled Giyuu's and Senjuro's hands as she headed towards the entrance excitedly with Kyojuro following behind.

As the four entered the zoo and started touring around having fun meanwhile Giyuu was taking pictures of the polar bears and turtles while holding Senjuro's hand as both Mitsuri and Kyojuro ran around the zoo exploring each side of it.

The four had so much fun and enjoyed lunch and continued exploring the place taking pictures of eachother to keep the memories.

After a long time of going around the zoo the four finally headed to the car as the zoo started to close and the night weather started getting chillier.

Saying goodbye to her friends and Senjuro Giyuu walked up to her apartment as she unlocked the door, the moment she entered the apartment she was engulfed in a warm hug.

It was Nemi!!

The girl hugged her boyfriend back as he gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Did you enjoy your day sweetheart?" Sanemi asked in calm voice as he gazed at his girlfriend.

Giyuu hummed in response "I saw polar bears and turtles, I also saw penguins" the short female exclaimed as she blushed showing her boyfriend pictures of her and her friends, and some pictures of her favorite animals.

"I'm glad you had fun" Sanemi smiled at his girlfriend as they started getting towards their room, "U-uhm....H- how was your day at w-work?" Giyuu whispered as she looked at her feet to embarrassed to gaze at her loving boyfriend.

Sanemi smiled, he was glad Giyuu was being more open towards him and started to talking more around other people. "It was boring, but the good thing is that I got the entire next week a vacation so we can go anywhere you want!" Sanemi cheered as he saw the excitement in his girlfriend's eyes. Giyuu smiled at him.

"How about we have dinner and watvh Coraline?" Sanemi asked as he saw his girlfriend's attention perk up at the mention of her favorite movie.

"T-that W-would be nice" she smiled shyly at her boyfriend as she followed him to their shared bedroom.
************************************
WORD COUNT: 606
Hello everyone sorry for being gone for a long time, I have monthly exams each month and I'm preparing for college. I didn't have time but I promise I will updating more so please leave me your suggestions and requests and give me more ideas!!
Thank you all for reading this chapter but I might be gone again till January 9th since I will be having midterms and another exam for COLLEGE, I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Night my loves <333