3. love/obsession/lust?

Today is the full moon night he was fascinated by the view he was feeling peaceful but what caught his eyes was~~

Was the back of a beautiful omega who was taking a bath there at the midnight oo how sinful sight it was for the who alpha got bonner( like how can he just by watching the back when he never even his life feel needy even when other omegas try to get his attention)

oo when omega slightly turn giving view of his side profile alpha was gone his heart beat increased. He took of his own clothes and enter in the river and goes towards the omega and backhugged him making the omega stiffed at his place.

Yes the king was waiting for his mate but the male in his arms made him crazy love at first sight in his 130 years of life no one made him feel like that many tries to seduce our alpha king just for his looks and the position of queen but he did killed all of them who tried.

He never glance at others once but this male omega burn something inside him he is sure he won't let this omega go he is his now and will be his how dare he to make a meciless king to fall in love with him just by a side profile what will happen when alpha will saw his face.

The omega was soft just like flower petals skin was smooth just like butter. He lift omega just in back hugg who was now struggling to get free. He came out of the river and made the beauty to wear his clothes without him turning around why cause he knew if he will turn him he will take him then and their.

He himself wear his clothes and turn the poor omega who was froze and he gasp he was gone now in daze with increase heartbeat.

He didn't cared for anything didn't wait and smashed his lips onto the omega who struggle and started to hit him to leave him but will the king leave nah he hold his hands and started to kiss him more hard biting sucking.

Poor omega was having problem in breathing his face become red due to lack of oxygen soon after eating his lips till they bleed he left them still not satisfied he again smashed his lips on those soft petals which taste like strawberry his fav and made him addicted.

He was eating his lips like he was hungry for ages yes indeed he was hungry. Soon after 10min he left his lips who was having tears in his yes with red rose and breathing heavily making king more crazy.

Tae:-(caressing kook's lips) whats you name doll tell me about yourself "deep voice"

?? :-(shuttering) I m__i m not do--ll I m Jeon Jungkook I just turned 18 today is my birthday but please leave me i didn't do anything please let me go home please *sobbing* my eomma must be waiting please let me go to mumma *hiccup*

King:-(smirk) ooo I got a innocent bean here mumma's boy hmmm it will be nice to ruin your innocence *hold look's chin harshly and said with dark voice* shut up stop crying from today you don't have any mumma Or appa Or any home from now I m your home I m the only one for you you will live with me with the King of Kings KIM TAEHYUNG. I have been waiting for my mate from so many years but I don't know what you did with me that my heart beat is going crazy I will fuck you that much hard that you will be begging me to stop you will be my queen I don't want my mate know cause from now YOU OWN THIS KIM TAEHYUNG and this your crime to make the merciless king obsessed with you *lusty eyes but their is more love in them which he wasn't even aware off*

Kook:-(shivering+shuttering said with teary eyes) please leave me I didn't do anything nor it is any crime I don't even know the meaning of fuck please let me go I begg you please

Tae:-(dark voice) stop begging you will look good when you will beg me more to go deep in you and I will teach you what is the meaning of fuck *smirk*

Tae pick kook who was wiggling to get free and throw him on his shoulder and give a hard smack on kook's butt who moan. Kook was stilling moving throwing punches on Tae's back knowing he won't get free cause Tae is more stronger than him but he didn't gave up and he was trying hard to get free until Tae put him on his white horse and he himself got on the horse holding kook tightly and started to go back to his palace with his bunny beauty who he covered with the cloth so no one can see him.

But one thing kook is strong even tho he is omega he can fight with anyone or any alpha then why kook didn't fight with Tae why he didn't protested even was feeling submissive towards him.

They both were heading to daegu kingdom just looking like they are made for each other like their bond is made in heaven where kook is fragile bunny and Tae's is a wild tiger who wants to reck his bunny beauty and wants to be inside him every second every day every night.

LOVE AND LUST both are poples apart. LUST is a chaos where people only wants pleasure nothing else but LOVE love is an art is a feeling' emotions a way to worship lovers.

In Tae's case we can see love and lust both with is turning into his obsession. Yeah love because when he saw kook he was lost in his beauty he was in another world and obsessed because by just seeing kook's upper back he was hard but Tae will soon realize his love which is way more greater than lust and obsession.

Let's just pray for his bunny beautiful which is going to be wrecked so badly by this King.

They enter into the palace everyone got on their knees to greet their king who nodded in acknowledgment making them stand on their feets now staring at the beauty on king's shoulder who was totally covered with cloth not knowing their stares on the bunny are making their king angry who shouted

Tae:-(angry scary deep voice) KEEP YOUR FUCKING EYES DOWN FROM HIM YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO STATE AT YOUR FUTURE QUEEN OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU ALL MERCILESSLY

said making the bunny on his shoulder to whine cause he slept on the way coming here as it was long journey making king to pat his head making him again sleep and the people in the palace were now damn shocked at their king who was patting his head but nonetheless they did their head down not wanting to get killed by their king.

They were happy at least their king got someone for whom he can be soft and thay all got their queen their luna who will take care of them as a mother.

Tae started to leave from their and enter in his chamber making his beauty to lay on the bed who was sleeping innocently he covered kook with duet and left from their to his courtroom calling Jin and Namjoon who was their in an instant because

first they didn't wanted their king to be angry
second they were worried about the boy whom their king brought saying he will be their next queen.

They both were glancing at each other equally worried and their king was sitting on his throne thinking something.

Joon:-(bowed down) your highness (Tae nodded) is their any problem you called us at 2 in the night.

Tae:-(straight face) Jin hyung (jin bowed to him) I want you to take care of your future queen from tomorrow as I don't trust anyone in here.

Jin:-(smiling) sorry to say but king is he your mate? Did you found your mate king

He asked it eagerly cause he knows what hardship Tae has gone through how much he wants his mate in his life how much he is craving for someone to love him. He wants to see the smile which he listen from Taehee(godmother) that how much beautiful smile their king have.

But his smile lost listening Tae said~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae:- no he is not my mate.

***********

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝