Poseidon Vs Kamen Rider G3-X

The will and wisdom of mankind

                             Crushes the unknown enemy

                                 -Kamen Rider Zukan: Kamen Rider G3-X

Humanity finds itself in a difficult situation following two defeats in Ragnarok. Brunhilde is extremely frustrated after losing one of her best fighters, Adam. Then she discovered that the next opponent is Poseidon, the older brother of Zeus, who is known as "Zeus of the Seas."

As Brunhilde is swiping the screen to find someone who can stand up to Poseidon, a strange man interrupts her and chooses the file with the name Makoto Hikawa/Kamen Rider G3 on it.

"Where'd he come from?!"

Brunhilde inspected the strange man, who had white hair and red eyes and was dressed in silver armor. Despite the fact that they did not know each other, he gave her a warm and cheerful smile.

"I heard you are looking for your next fighter; may I recommend this gentleman?"

Surprised as she was, Brunhilde took a look at the files:

Name: Makoto Hikawa

Aliases: Kamen Rider G3

Occupation: Police, Member of SAUL (Squad Against Unidentified Lifeforms)

Description: Makoto Hikawa is a police officer who uses the G3-System, a reinforced exosuit, to fight the Lords, an ancient race who served under the Overlord and sought to eradicate humanity. He, Kamen Rider Agito, and Kamen Rider Gills worked together to defeat the Lords and save humanity from extinction.

Brunhilde is shocked at how she could have missed such a promising candidate after learning of this man's accomplishments. Nonetheless, she is skeptical that he can defeat Poseidon, one of the most powerful Greek gods.

"I believe he is the most qualified candidate. Because you will not find anyone who has fought gods before."

And just for that, Brunhilde is convinced.

------------------------------------­------------------------------------

Thus, Ragnarok's third round begins. Heimdall announces the fighters on each side:

"The fighter for the gods is... this gentleman!"

When the golden gate on God's side is opened, the waves of water split in two, forming a passageway to the area's center.

"While Zeus is the god of the cosmos, this gentleman, who controls all the seas, is the tyrant of the oceans! The ruler of the seas! Even the gods fear incurring the wrath of the most fearsome god! The second of the three brothers of Olympus, also known as Zeus Enalios, "Zeus of the Ocean,"

The gods applauded as the man made his way to the center, while the humans could only stare open-mouthed.

"His name is...

POSEIDON!"

When Poseidon arrived, both the gods and the humans remained silent. No one dared to speak for fear of incurring his wrath.

"Hmph! Such riffraff."

"And the idiotic fool who will face the fierce god of the sea, or rather, the fighter for mankind, is this man!"

Light shone on the human side of the gate. A man in heavy blue armor slowly approached the area on his motorcycle. On his left shoulder is written "G3-X."