Surprise

You were on the Hawkeye set visiting Hailee as a surprise

You were on the Hawkeye set visiting Hailee as a surprise. You worked together with Jeremy Renner to plan a surprise visit after he told you how Hailee missed you. You were currently in her hotel room, excitedly waiting for her to enter.

The door opened and Hailee walked in, still in her Hawkeye costume. Her eyes were closed and her feet dragged behind her. "Hey, sweetie.," you greeted.

Hailee jumped at the sound of your voice. However, when she recognized your voice, she ran up to you and wrapped her arms around you. "Y/N!"

You captured her lips with yours. The effect seemed to melt the stress out of her body. "I missed you!"

"I missed you, too." You returned the hug, happy to be back in her arms. You ran a few fingers up and down Hailee's back. "Are you okay? You look tired."

Hailee's usually bright eyes were dimmed with slight bags under them. "Yeah, just tired after a day of shooting."

"Well, how about we get some rest and enjoy some time together tomorrow?," you asked.

"Yeah. Can you help me into my pajamas?," Hailee asked, her voice weak. You helped her into her pajamas and into her bed.

The two of you were now laying side by side on the bed in each other's arms. Hailee was starting to drift off as you combed your fingers through her hair.

"Thank you for coming to visit Y/N.," Hailee mumbled. You pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"No problem. Now get some sleep, sweetie.," you whispered. Hailee's body went quiet as you drifted off after her, holding the girl you loved in your arms.