1

(Annabeth) 

(Annabeth) 

I close the car door holding on tight to my bag. This cannot be real. I look up at what has to be a 20 million dollar house. No, no, please no. I cannot live here. 

I look down at my outfit, white ripped jean shorts and a dirty sweatshirt. I shrug and walk up to the door. I take a deep breath. Apperently this was one of my moms best friends. I have never met her, I don't even know if she has any kids or a husband. I don't know anything about her and now I am living with her. 

My hand finally hits the door. I wait for a minute then finally the door whips open. I am met with a wide chest. Well not what I was expecting. I look up to see a beautiful man. 

"Who are you" his voice is deep and sounds like he just woke up. 

"umm..." I start 

"Cole!" A women shouts behind him them comes into view. "This is Annabeth" She smiles like she has known me forever and that it is obviously it's me. Before I can say anything she pulls me into a hug. "Oh honey, I am so happy you are here" she pulls away, "I am so so sorry for your loss. I loved your mother. she was my best friend" 

my face drops even more. "thank you" I say quietly. 

"Ok, well I am Katherine, and you already met Cole" I look back at the tall boy. He is muscle, at least 6'4, tan, dark hair, and light grey eyes. "Now let me introduce you to all my boys" I look back at the blond, fancy dressed, and way to young looking mother in shock. 

"Boys? you have sons" 

"Yes, yes, I have 4" She smiles. If they all look like this one I am screwed. I shake the thought off as I follow her through the amazing home. No this isn't a home. A home is the barn my dad fixed up to my our house. This, this is like barbies dream house and the white house. We walk up the stairs to a more chill low key looking room, almost like a hangout game room. I don't focus on it long, when I see 3 shirt less gods built to perfection laying on the couch playing video games. Now 4 when Cole walks in and plumps down, He must have lost his shirt on the way but hey I am not complaining. 

"Boys" None of them look up, so she speaks up, "everyone, our guest has arrived. Annabeth" 

With my name they all snap their heads towards me. All the sudden I wish I was wearing pants because their eyes devore me. "Annabeth this is, Jake" she points at the boy closest to us, he has lighter hair then Cole and blue eyes, he has a smirk on his face as he stares from my eyes to my bare legs. "That is Harley" The next boy is blond, but a dirty blond, he looks younger then the others but only by a year or two. He is the most tan with blue kind eyes and he smiles at me with a small hey. His smile is everything. "Then Weston" Last is another dark haired boy who gives me a calming vibe, his eyes are blue like the other two, he gives me a nod, looking me straights in the eyes like I am something he has never seen before. weird. "And Cole, who you have met" He stares at me intensity too, but then just drops the look and turns towards the TV.