3-searching

Shinobu: Sanemi could you please get Tomioka over here? We need to figure out what happened.

Sanemi: Alright.... *he enters giyuus room* Giyuu..? Cmon. Kocho is asking for you.

Giyuu: Did she tell you why?

Sanemi: She needs to ask you some questions. Now come on.

Giyuu: I'm coming...

Sanemi: Give me your hand. I know for a fact you haven't healed fully. Now come on.

Giyuu: Whatever... *he takes sanemis hand*

At Shinobus medical room

Shinobu: My that was quick! Come sit. Both of you.

Giyuu and Sanemi sit down

Shinobu: So Giyuu.... Do you remember anything that happened in the past week?

Giyuu: Yes I do...

Shinobu: Do you mind telling us..?

Giyuu: I can tell y'all.... 

Shinobu: You have me and Shinizigawas full attention.

Giyuu: I was on my mission as normal.... But.... I saw this hurt person.. so I got side tracked. When I went to help them... I realized it was a trap... this person... no.. not person- THING grabbed me and dragged me into a shed... it beat me.. and.. r##ed me.. then everything when black...

Sanemi: I'm going to find and KILL that bastard. IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!!!!

Giyuu: Be quiet I'm not done.

Sanemi: there's more!?

Giyuu: I woke up strapped to a table... and then I realized I was a demon. The man injected me with something.. then realized me and fled when he heard people coming.. yall.... I was just scared. That's why I was running from you Sanemi...sorry..

Sanemi: You don't have to apologize! I would be running too! I'm so sorry that all of this happened to you! I promise you. I swear. I will find the man who did this to you... AND HANG HIS HEAD ON A POLE!!!

Shinobu: Sanemi- chill.. and giyuu. I'm going to take some blood samples from you. So I can try and figure out what that man injected you with. I need to make sure what it does and if it's dangerous. After I take some blood samples, the hashira are wanting you to come to a sleepover with them. I will join a little later. After setting up the test.

Giyuu: Alright....