Get out of the way next time loser!

{author note; ty to my other friend for just,, yanking my writing away /SILLY}

It was a normal school day, humid breeze flowing around as there seemed to be a new student..

Nicole however, couldn't give less of a shit about the new student.

"I know right, and to think Mr. White wouldn't be racist, but the name screams 'Oh I'm a racist and I want all whites to own at least one slave!' Like dude, get a life holy shit.." She huffed out, walking down the hallway with Jecka, her best friend.

"I know right, Nicole? He's like fifty yet screams virgin." Jecka rolled her eyes, crossing her arms as she kept a still expression on her face.

"Definitely not a virgin, he has probably fucked too many children in his lifetime." Nicole casually added with another sigh.

"What? Isn't he like, the only teacher who isn't a pedophile?!" Jecka questioned, confused. "Or at least not openly a pedophile..."

The two girls kept talking, chatting the day away, and skipping class as usual. Their school life became much harder once the kids and teenagers merged and were forced to bond together.

Nicole leaned against a locker, unamused with life. "We should like, get high or something. My mom's got a few pills at home." 

Jecka didn't even get to respond as she saw a tiny figure tugging at Nicole's jeans. It had a light cyan beanie with a little yellow poof ball on the top. It was morbidly obese, its neck practically nonexistent because of the fat rolls covering it.

"Hey Nicole, uhm.." The fat little boy began, giving the older girl a smug look. "You know I'm only nine, and I'm not a virgin... Unlike Mr. White. How's that?"

Nicole couldn't believe what she heard as she furrowed her eyebrows in disgust. "Oh really? Who did you hold at gunpoint to fuck you?" She mocked, trying to wiggle him off her leg.

"No one, of course." He kept the look on his face. "You know, we have a lot in common Nicole."

"I'm not racist." Nicole stated, instantly clarifying as Cartman scrambled to defend himself. It was true, he was a little racist, but so what? It's okay to be a little racist.

"No, I mean, I'm also very attractive to the point where I make gay girls turn straight." He chuckled, feeling proud of himself for doing such horrible actions.

"The only gay person you turned straight was Craig Tucker after you forced him to go out with the people you call your friends." Jecka snapped suddenly, her arms still crossed as she leaned down slightly to his height.

"Seriously, no girls want to fuck you. Not even the ones your age."
Cartman struggled to form an argument as he stuttered. "...S-Shut the fuck up Jecka, you whore! T-Too bad your brain isn't as big as your tits!"

"Motherfucker, you are bigger than the chairs in your classroom." Nicole defended her friend, raising her tone.

"You know what else is big, Nicole?" Cartman attempted to flirt, deepening his voice to speak seductively.

"Your mom's vagina after fucking every guy that crosses her path because she doesn't have a husband?" Jecka interrupted once again, not letting Cartman wipe the floor with her. It's not like he could anyway. He was three feet tall.

Cartman grunted, deeply annoyed at the blonde humiliating him. "Shut the fuck up Jecka, you whore!"

"You already said that, get creative." Jecka rolled her eyes, not even bothering to make eye contact with the fat kid.

"A-At least I'm not a skinny blonde bitch who sticks her fingers down her throat every day to get thinner! No, I accept the way I am... big–boned!" He proudly stated. "Not fat, big-boned, okay?! I'm on a diet and I work out every day."

"Oh really? Who's your weight-loss role model, Lizzo?" Jecka puckered her lips to taunt the fatass before her.