Chapter One

Cade point of view:

I can't believe it. I am finally here. I happily skip inside the Jack office. He saw me and smile. "So you finally did it. Top of your class." said Jack. "Yes sir." I said. No one knew back Jack and I know each other. He actually save me from a kidnapper that was kidnapping young male and rape them. I promise one of these days that I would join his team and I am here now. He has been helping me with my studies and runs. "I knew you were going to make it. You are a tough one." said Jack. "Thank you sir. You help me." I said. "I can't promise that we will catch your brother's killer." said Jack seriously. You heard right. My brother was killed. Not by anyone but the Chesapeake Ripper. "I know sir but I want to help." I said. "I am happy that you are on my team. We need someone that thinks out." said Jack. I nodded. 

A guy came running in. "Hello. Who this?" asked the guy. "Brian, this is Cade. He works with us." said Jack. "Hello, I am Brain Zeller." said the guy. "Cade Chay." I said. "Nice to meet you." said Brain. "You too." I said. "Brain, the case?" asked Jack. "Yes. Case. Coins were placed over the eyes. The body was burnt part of the hands weren't, but bruised and bloody." said Brain. "Get them there. We be there soon." said Jack. Brain left. "Ready for your first case." said Jack. "Let do it." I said. We flew where we needed to go. I step out of the car and follow Jack. Two men came walking over. "Go ahead, Cade." said Jack. I walk away.

Will point of view:

I saw a beautiful male climb out of the car with Jack. Jack said something to him and the guy walk away. He is very attractive. "Who is he?" I asked. "Cade Chay. New trainee." said Jack. I just nodded. I watch the guy named Cade looking at the bodies. He was focused and then he moved on to the surroundings. "What did you get?" asked Jack. "The emotions were fear, desperation, pleading." I said. "Pleading of what?" asked Jack. "I don't know." I said. "To go to Elysium." said Cade as he walked over. "Elysium?" asked Jack. "Field of condition of ideal happiness. Another words heaven." said Cade. "I don't remember heaven being called that." I said. Cade look at me.

"Sorry. I am William Graham. Call me Will. " I said. "Nice to meet you. Cade Chay." said the male. "You were saying?" asked Jack. "Aa, yes. The field of Elysium is Greek mythological. In the Greeks belief that after death you go to the after life. The field of Happiness or the other field." said Cade. "Other field?" asked Hannibal. "Field of punishment. These were the bad guys go after death." said Cade. "What does this have to do with the murders?" asked Jack.

"Easy. Our killer is afraid of death. He is afraid of the punishment that is waiting for him. He belief in the Greeks religion. The person is desperate to get into the field of Elysium. He pleaded to get into the field. So he is sacrificing to Hades, Lord of Underworld." said Cade. "What with the coins on the eyes?" asked Brian. "To get to the Fields, you have to pay to get across the river of Styx. You have to pay Charon to get across. If not, you will wait centuries to get across or you might not even get across." said Cade. "What with the bruise fist?" asked Johnny. "That how you get Hades attention" said Cade. "What?" asked Brian. "You hit the ground with your fist to get his attention. Basically he force his victims to hit the ground to let Hades know they are coming to the underworld." said Cade.

Hannibal point of view:

Cade Chay. The name of him pleg my mind. Just listening to him talking about Greek mythology. I didn't like how Will is looking at him. "Dr.Hannibel?" asked Cade. "Sorry what was that." I said. I must have lost in my thoughts. I just love how my name rolls off his tongue. "Jack asked if this sounds right." said Cade.  "Yes he is correct." I said. Cade smile. It was like an angel smiling upon me. "Good work Cade." said Jack. Cade smiled at Jack. Hell no. He can only smile at me. "Anything else?" asked Jack. "The killer is not working alone." said Cade. "That I agree. One did the killing and the other did the burning." said Will. Cade nodded and went back looking at the body. I love watching him. His little hips sway back as he was thinking. "Anything else?" asked Jack. Cade shook his head no. "Wonderful work." said Jack. Cade nodded. Will walk over to Cade.