3-𝕀 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕙𝕖 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤-

"ℍ𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟' 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝟙𝟞𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕦𝕖"

'*•.¸♡ ¸.•*'

ℕ𝕠 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"A newspaper?" All of class 1A questions all together. Everyone gathered together right next to the dining tables, in front of Aizawa. "Yea. They wanna do a feature on your class for some reason." He said, tiredly. "Isn't that amazing, Midoriya?" Y/n asked as she smiled at the green haired boy. Midoriya blushed and nodded firmly, looking at anything but her. 

"That's kinda surprising." Kaminari commented. Kirishima held his hands on the back of his head. "Ehh, not really." "Yea, I mean, the sports festival was on T.V." Ojiro agreed. "We've gotta look super cute in case they wanna take our picture!" Hakagure exclaimed as Mina nodded. "For sure!" Jiro chuckled. "I think you'll be just fine, Hakagure." 

"That's enough." Aizawa demanded. The class went quiet. "Yes sir.." "It's nothing too exciting. The article is about how you're settling in adjusting to dorm life, that kinda thing. Especially how Y/n is settling in. Principle Nezu thought it would be a great idea. It'll show your parents and guardians that you're happy here. Maybe set a few minds at rest. Understand?" He explained as everyone nodded. But Mineta could be heard talking to Sero about quite the inappropriate things. But Aizawa interrupted him by wrapping him in his scarf tightly. "..And I expect you all to be on your best behavior today."

"Don't worry on my account, Mr.Aizawa." A male voice said behind the corner. "I wanna get a feel for what dorm life is really like. So there's no need for them to act any differently than normal." The man said. "I didn't say you could come in yet." Aizawa said. The man then walked up next to Aizawa, finally revealing himself. "I was told I had from 8 am to 6 pm. So unless my watch is wrong.." He ended as Aizawa let Mineta go. 

The charming man had dark black hair, and wore a fancy suit. "Hello everyone, my name is Taneo Tokuda. I'm looking forward to learning more about you all." Everyone bowed, greeting him. "Nice to meet you." "..Now, as I said, you don't need to do anything special. Just go about your day exactly how you normally would. The camera will do most of the work. I might ask an occasional question or two, and I'll hope you'll answer." He explained, showing a flashy smile at the end. Mina shrieked cutely. "He's got such a nice smile!" She exclaimed. "That is so not a woman." Mineta frowned. 

"Principal Nezu has probably already spoken to you about this. But I wanna make sure you don't interfere in any way. No offense." Taneo said, smugly. Aizawa raised his hand in reassurance. "I understand. If you need anything, just let me know." Taneo chuckled. "I'm sure I'm in very capable hands. This is class 1A after all. Every student here is a promising hero candidate." He replied, as light reflected in one of his glasses lenses. Aizawa glared at him a bit before looking at Iida. "Iida. If there's a problem, let me know immediately." 

Iida nodded firmly. "Of course! As class president, it is my duty to-!" "Great, thanks. So, what would you guys normally be doing this time of day?" Taneo interrupted. Iida straightened his back more. "Having breakfast." Taneo smiled as Aizawa side eyed him, questionably. "No need to be so formal. Just pretend that I'm not here and go about your business."