4- 𝕀'𝕞 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀'𝕞 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦

""𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟' 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕""

'*•.¸♡ ¸.•*'

No POV 

"The hero work studies are the more serious part of your internships. They entail helping pro agencies on the streets and with investigations. Your teachers and principal discussed it at the private faculty meeting; and we all agree. It's too soon. It should all be canceled." All of class 1A paused at his words. "Whaaat?!" They all shouted out. 

"Awh, but we had that big meeting about it!" Kirishima whined. Kaminari nodded his head lightly. "But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense..." He said. 

Meanwhile, Bakugo stood up and slammed his hands on his desk in victory. "Serves you all right!" Y/n couldn't help but silently agree with the raging boy. She hadn't had an internship to go to; much less have real experiences in the hero world as an intern. 

"But, some think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with these kinds of policies. So we agreed that only first years will be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students." Aizawa added. And just then, Y/n's and Bakugo's spirits dropped. Ending up with Bakugo raging in frustration,and Y/n sulking in the corner of the classroom; Tsuyu trying to lift up her spirits. 

At the end of class, Y/n walked up to Aizawa as everyone left for lunch. "Hey Mr. Aizawa?" He hummed while stuffing his phone into his pocket. "I'm not really sure what hero, if I even have one, that I'm supposed to go to for the internship. Also, do I have to go with Bakugo and Todoroki to take the Provisional License exam?" She asked, twirling a piece of her hair nervously.

Aizawa stayed quiet for a couple seconds before clearing his throat. "I'll see what I can do with both. Now go to lunch." Y/n smiled hopefully. "Thank you!" 

__________________

Y/n sat at a table in lunch with all the girls in class 1A. The girls talked about their daily lives and school grades while munching on either school lunch or home lunch. That's when the announcements turned on. 'First year, Y/n L/n. Please report to All Might in the counseling office. I repeat..'

The girls listened to the announcement, interested. Jiro smirked. "Okay Y/n~ I see you making trouble the first week of school here." She teasingly remarked. Y/n stiffened in place. "Don't say that! What if I really did something bad.." Mom laughed. "I feel like you're fine, Y/n. It's probably just to get more information on this school year, since you joined so late." Y/n sighed deeply while standing up. "Let's hope it's that.."