5-𝕀 ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦

"𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕦𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕖𝕥"

*•.,♡¸.•*

ℕ𝕠 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Just what the hell are you doing with your face?" Midoriya stiffened, his 'All Might' face turning into nervousness. Y/n could only cringe at the failure of Midoriya's attempt to make Nighteye laugh. "Is this a joke to you?" Nighteye questioned, a menacing aura radiating off of him. "Uhh, no!" Midoriya blurted out.

Nighteye began to walk towards the teenagers. "You attempt this blasphemous excuse of an impression on All might's former sidekick?" He then stepped in front of Midoriya and grabbed at his face. "All Might's wrinkles aren't like this at all, you fool. On his normal face, his wrinkles are 0.6 centimeters long. From silver age on they were 0.8 centimeters. Even unlicensed figures knew that. Do you not even know that?" Nighteye interrogated. 

Y/n stared at the man and leaned into Mirio, whispering in his ear. "He's a total fanboy..." Miro nodded slowly. "Well, he is the former number one's side kick." He whispered back. Nighteye then backed away from the boy and cleared his throat. "This is very unpleasant. Leave." He then turned away, only for Midoriya to start talking. 

"The vinegar riverbank incident. Do you not know it? The face he made after saving the boy from the river; that's what I replicated!" Midoriya exclaimed. Nighteye eyed Midoriya deviously. "Of course I know it. It happened before I teamed up with him. They also mentioned it on a TV program, 'A Look Back'." The green haired boy nodded eagerly. "Yes, that one!" He then started to express his favorite parts about the rescue and interview after. Nighteye raised a brow. "Are you trying to test me?" The boy shook his head. "No, I'm not! Allmight's just a teacher at our school and I find it hard to not talk about him! I got too excited.." Night eye and Midoriya started to talk more about the rescue while Mirio and Y/n walked up to the blue woman that was strapped to the table. (I think it was a table..?)

Mirio started to free her from the cuffs that were around her wrists while Y/n stood beside him, politely. "Mirio, what's with that kid?" The woman asked, her voice low. Mirio smiled as he looked back at Midoriya after freeing her. "He's one of my underclassmen; and so is Y/n!" He exclaimed. The woman groaned in confusion before looking up and spotting Y/n looking at her. Y/n gave a warm smile as she paused. "Wait, you're Y/n L/n, right? That famous pop singer?!" She questioned, her voice still a bit down. Y/n nodded happily. "Yep! It's a pleasure to meet you, miss.." The woman shook Y/n's hand and smiled. "My hero name is Bubble Girl! It's such a pleasure to meet you, Y/n." She greeted as Y/n nodded in agreement. "Same with you!" 

_________________