6- 𝕊𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

"I remember tears streamin' down you face when I said "I'll never let you go.""

'*•.¸♡¸.•*'

ℕ𝕠 ℙ𝕆𝕍 

"I'm nervous..." Midoriya said as he, Y/n, and Mirio walked through the streets together. "You must've gone on at least patrols at our old internship, right? Oh, was the league of villains too traumatic?" Mirio asked as Y/n held in a snort and pulled her hood down over her face more. "No. But for various reasons I wasn't able to experience the basics." Midoriya replied. 

"Hm? That's strange. Right, Y/n?" Mirio said, turning to the girl as she nodded. "But don't worry! Sir and Bubble Girl are the ones actually watching the target today. We're just on patrol. I'll teach you both a bunch of stuff, so stick with me!" Mirio exclaimed, giving a thumbs up with both hands and doing a little dance with them. Y/n laughed loudly while Midoriya stood in thought. 

"Now that I think about it, we haven't told each other our hero names, huh?" Mirio questioned, smiling. Y/n placed her hand on her chin. "Oh, that's true.." Midoriya smiled. "I'm Deku!" Mirio paused at that. "Huh? Deku? Deck? That's weird..." Mirio trailed off as Y/n apologetically agreed. "Well..I like it!" Midoriya exclaimed as Mirio shook his head. "Okay..well I'm Lemillion! For the number of people I'll save. I can't save them all, but I can shoot to save a million instead, so that's what I'm doing." Miro and Midoriya looked back at Y/n. "What about you, Y/n?" Mirio asked. 

Y/n looked at them puzzled. "Uhhh, I don't know?" Midoriya tilted his head. "You don't know?" Y/n nodded, "No, not really. I mean, I plan for my hero name to just be my name, because that's who I'm known for. My name's Y/n L/n and I'm proud to say and use that as my hero name. But I still have to think about it, and see if I'll still like it in the future. So, for now, my hero name is Y/n!" Y/n explained. Mirio and Midoriya's eyes practically sparkled at her explanation. "Wow, that's amazing Y/n! You really know how to be yourself!" Midoriya praised as Y/n smiled back at him warmly. "Thank you, Midoriya!" 

Mirio looked forward. "When we put on our costumes and head into the streets, that's when we're heroes. So don't let your guard down, Deku, Y/n." The two nodded eagerly. "Got it, Lemillion!" The three began to walk down the sidewalk in a calm silence. The sun shone through the city buildings and let out a bright golden glow onto the people walking on the streets. 

That calm, sincere-like moment made Y/n look around at everyone and everything that was in view. She loved Japan already, but this made her love it more. Her thoughts and admiration came to a halt when the three passed an alley, and a girl came crashing into the side of her when she wasn't looking, making her and the girl fall to the ground. As soon as Y/n fell, the large hood on her head fell off as she grunted from her bottom harshly hitting the ground. The little girl fell to the floor with a large thud and a gasp as Y/n quickly kneeled in front of her; Midoriya and Mirio stopped with her. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry sweetie! Haha, we both took a tumble!" Y/n giggled as she reached towards the girl to help her up. Only for her to flinch back, just a little bit.