7- 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕟

"𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕕, 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 '𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪' 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕞𝕒𝕕."

'*•.¸♡¸.•*'

ℕ𝕠 ℙ𝕆𝕍

"Oh Midoriya, Y/n! Are you both headed off to your work study too? I am." Kirishima asked the two as they approached him. The three stood outside of class 1A's dorms, getting ready to walk out to their work studies. "Yea, it's been a while since we both called in. I wonder why they told us to not wear our costumes though." Y/n asked as Izuku nodded in agreement. 

"Good morning you three! You going to your work studies?" The three turn to see Ochaco and Tsuyu walking up to the from inside. Izuku nodded. "Yea, we are." Tsuyu smiled. "Oh, so are we! That's kinda weird." She said.

____

The five walk to the train station together and check their tickets in. "Wait, we're going the same way? I thought you were working in Konsai." Izuku questioned as Kirishima shrugged. "Usually, yea. But I guess we're meeting some place different today." Kirishima guessed. "What a coincidence, us too!" Tsuyu added as Y/n giggled. "Isn't this a funny turn of events?" 

___

"Everyone is on the same train and going to the same station.." Izuku trailed off, clutching onto his backpack while sitting next to Kirishima and Y/n. "This is kinda weird.." Y/n trailed off, chuckling awkwardly. 

__

From there on, the five walk down the same side walks and the same crosswalks as one another, growing more confused by the second. Once arriving at their destination, they were met with the big three. Joining with them, they all walked into the building together, only to be met with very familiar faces. People like Aizawa and other heroes that were well known occupied the big space, some of them taking notice of their arrival. The students understood very well that whatever has happened, was more than big.

_________________

"Gran Tohrino? You're here?" Izuku asked, walking up to the small old man with Y/n beside him. He nodded. "Yea, I got called in last minute. I have a small feeling I know what it's about...Hm? Aren't you that singer that came in from the U.S.?" He questioned, looking up at Y/n. The girl nodded firmly before bowing down. "Yep! It's a pleasure to meet you!" She exclaimed while he only chuckled. "No need for formalities." Soon, their small talk was interrupted. 

"Thanks to the information provided by all of you, our investigation has progressed substantially. We've invited you all here for a joint conference to share the intel we've acquired; regarding the yakuza group Shie Hassaikai. And what we believe they might be planning. 

____________

Everyone now was seated at the long horseshoe table that engulfed the whole room. Y/n sat beside Midoriya and the hero Rock Lock. "Alright, let's start from the beginning.." Bubble girl started. "..For the past couple weeks now, those of us at Nighteye agency have been conducting an investigation on the Shei Hassaikai; a small but organized group of criminals." "What prompted this?" "An accident involving a gang of thieves called the 'Reservoir Dogs'. The police wrote it off as an accident, but there were a number of points that didn't make sense, so began trailing them.."