8- 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝔾𝕠

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟' 𝕦𝕡 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘."

*•.¸♡ ¸.•*'

ℕ𝕠 ℙ𝕆𝕍

A few days had passed since the eight students learned the truth. While the U.A. students had to stand by, the pro heroes that Nighteye teamed up with started to pinpoint all the possible locations of Chisaki, Shie Hassaikai's young head, and his daughter, Eri. The students at U.A. that were a part of the investigation were ordered strictly to not say anything about their work studies to anyone. 

Midoriya, Y/n, Ochaco, Tsuyu, Kirishima, and other students in class 1A climbed up a large cement wall for their current class. The first ones to make it up were the kids in the current investigation; Y/n a little bit behind though, since she was still fresh to everything. When she made it to the top, she placed her hands on her knees and breathed heavily as Bakugo started to yell from the bottom. "Hey! What have you guys been learning! Tell me!" "we can't!" Kirishima grunted.

___

𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔸𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕨𝕒

___

"Don't get too worked up about this." Aizawa said, putting his hands in his pockets. "..The big three are one thing. They're strong enough to hold on their own out there with the pros. But the rest of you will be minimally involved. Asui, Uraraka, Kirishima. You guys didn't volunteer, so you don't need to participate. It's your call." He said as Uraraka clenched her fist strongly. 

"Mister-I mean, Eraser Head! After everything we just heard, I can't imagine not helping out, Sir." "Yea, if you're gonna let us be a part of this, I'd like to pitch in however I can." Uraraka and Tsuyu exclaimed. Y/n smiled warmly at their determination to help as Tamaki spoke up. "The heroes asked you to be in that meeting. I don't think they would've wanted you guys to be there if they didn't recognize your abilities. I mean- I've seen for myself that a first year can shine much brighter than me." He ended hopelessly as Nejire sighed. "You're gonna have to let that go at some point, y'know?" Y/n nodded as she made her way over to Tamaki and patted his back. "Yea, what she said. I personally think you're very great, Tamaki!" The boy jerked back before hiding his face in the palms of his hands. "Huh?! Don't say that.." 

Kirishima punched both of his fists together. "If I can use my power to help that little girl even a bit, then count me in, Eraser Head!" He exclaimed. Aizawa nodded. "Hm, as long as you all understand. Our scope here is limited. For now, our only goal is to rescue Eri. We won't step in further than that. Given the recent altercation, neither the police, nor Nighteye, believe that the league of villains and the Hassaikai have formed a partnership. So, the chances are low that the league will be involved. But if they're mistaken, and they do show up, you guys are out." 

𝟙𝟛 - MHA x !Taylor Swift! ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara