9- 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕤

"𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗."

'*•.¸♡¸.•*'

ℕ𝕠 ℙ𝕆𝕍

As the police and the Hassaikai members bickered on the lawn, Y/n and the other heroes rushed inside and ran through the halls of the house. "I haven't seen any signs of suspicious activity yet!" Fatgum exclaimed as Rock Lock nodded. "Yea bro, same here. But hey, we're in it now, right? We got no choice but to see it through." 

"Is it possible somebody leaked our plans for the raid? There has to be a reason they all poured out like that." Tamaki questioned. "No, if there was a leak, they would be fighting more cohesively. Groups like this are used to working together." The detective answered. "There's nothing that matters more to these members than their bond with their boss and brothers. Being a part of the underworld makes that much more sacred to them. We haven't caught sight of the top brass yet. They're probably underground, getting ready to flee." Aizawa added as Kirishima grunted. "How's that supposed to be loyalty?! Forcing their men to fight for them while they run away isn't manly at all!" He shouted as Fatgum hummed in agreement.

After running a bit more down the hall, Nighteye stopped at a small shelf with a cherry blossom plant on it. "This is it. There's a small device here that opens a hidden passage. You press down the floor boards in a specific order, and then.." After Nighteye pressed the planks of wood, the whole shelf started to shift, revealing a hidden passage way inside. "It's like a ninja hide out! How cool!" Bubble girl exclaimed. "Thank goodness for your quirk, sir. Guards up. We don't know what's down there." Centipeder said.

As if on cue, three villains jump out from behind the shelf. But they didn't get to even take a step, as Centipeder and Bubble girl quickly restrained them. "We'll make sure these guys don't follow. You guys go on ahead! We'll catch up when we can!" Bubble girl exclaimed as she pinned the man down. Nighteye looked at everyone else. "You heard her." Right as everyone was about to run down, Y/n tapped Mirio's shoulder. The golden blonde looked down at her to see her showing him a determined face. "I think I'm ready to be on my own now." He looked at her stunned before smirking and bringing her hand up between them, as if they were arm wrestling. "Then let's do this!" He exclaimed as Y/n nodded sternly, letting go and running down the passage way with him. 

Once making it down, everyone was met with the cement halls of the underground facility. But they were met with a wall at the end of the hallway. "Looks like a dead end! What now?" The detective asked. Mirio walked up to the cement wall. "Hold on, let me take a look." Kirishima jerked back. "Lemillion! If you use your quirk, you'll be naked!" "It's okay. Mirio's costume was made of a special fiber containing his own hair. It's designed to allow him to still wear clothes while going through walls." Tamaki reassured. 

Mirio stuck his head through the cement wall, and then came back out. "The hallway is just blocked by the wall. Breaking through isn't gonna be easy though." He said as Rock Lock scoffed. "I knew this Chisaki dude could break things and put it back together, but damn." He commented. "If he did this, then it's gotta mean we're on the right track!" Midoriya exclaimed. "He's an idiot if he thinks this dumb wall can stop us!" Kirishima said as he hardened his fist and got ready to punch the wall. At the same time, green electricity zapped around Izuku's form as he ran towards the wall with Kirishima and kicked it apart.