10-𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟

"𝔾𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕, 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕."

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

ℕ𝕠 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Branches of cement and pure earth twisted and turned through the halls at fast speed as a man's yell echoed throughout them. "That yell! You two heard it, right?" Aizawa questioned. Y/n looked up at the ceiling. "That voice must be Irinaka!" She stated before an idea popped into her head. She crouched down to the ground and placed her fingertips on the floor, Izuku looking down at her confused. With her quirk, she lifted out chunks of the earth to use as blockers for the branches. Fortunately, they began to slow down. She started to sweat a bit as Izuku applauded her strength. "Good work, Y/n!" 

She focused her strength onto the ground, resisting against the villains strong quirk. "Thanks, but we need to pin point his location!" She shouted. After another one Irinaka's large yells, Izuku finally looked up and found his location. Sparks of green sizzled around Izuku as he jumped up and raised his leg before kicking the ceiling to pieces, revealing the villain stuck in the cement. Aizawa then activated his quirk, making the branches stop moving and Y/n to finally let go of her quirk. The villain then fell out the the ceiling, Nighteye yelling for someone to catch him after punching him with one of his weighted stamps. 

Izuku swooped the villain up with one arm while landing on the ground in front of Y/n, Nighteye, and Aizawa. The black haired hero looked up. "The league betrayed them?" He questioned as Nighteye fixed his glasses. "Seems so. And they used us to aid in their scheming. Though, at least we're on solid ground now." 

He then pointed to a random hallway. "I'm sure Eri's bedroom is located in that direction." The detective looked at the villain that was now tied up on the ground. "Hey! I want you to straighten out theses hallways again, you hear?!" He yelled. But, the tied up man only trembled in anger. "The hell?" "The drugs must've worn off. Looks like Fatgum knew what he was talking about. Irinaka's power is back to normal, again." Aizawa said as the detective nodded. "That's good news. But that was Toga and Twice just now. The league of villains is here too." Irinaka started to angrily yell out Toga and Twice's names, calling them both traitors. "tell us where the other league members are hiding." Nighteye ordered. "I don't know, but I'll find every last one of them! I won't stop until I've crushed their skulls to dust!" He yelled in frustration. 

"I'm guessing those two are the only one's here, for now." Nighteye concluded. "Those criminals are wanted across the country. As officers of the law, we can't let them escape!" The detective exclaimed. Y/n noticed how Aizawa stayed in deep thought, clearly about the league. "Eraserhead?" She questioned before Rock Lock yelled out. "Why're you fools standing and round here instead of takin' action?!" Izuku looked down at him. "What do you mean?" "The cops can take care of the league. You're wastin' time so ignore them and keep on goin'! Or did you all forget or missions top priority?" He said, wincing at the pain in his lower abdomen. Y/n nodded. "He does have a point."