11- 𝔹𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕪

"𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖, 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖, 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕪."

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

ℕ𝕠 ℙ𝕆𝕍

As Eri sat on Izuku's back, he peaked over at her. "Eri, are you-!" Izuku yells out in pain at the amount of force that was pushed onto him from Eri's quirk. All of a sudden one of Chisaki's large hands raised up weakly and tried to squish the two. But, Eri's over powering quirk cut through his hand which caused Chisaki and the colleague he merged with to separate. Ochaco gave Nighteye to the medics and quickly jumped up to Chisaki, pinning him down to the floor.

Ryukyu began to climb back up from the hole, helping Tamaki up who carried Mirio. "What's the situation?" She questioned. Ochaco began to explain what had happened, and where everyone else was. Y/n ran over to Tamaki and Mirio. "You guys are okay!" She said as Tamaki nodded. "We are; but I can't say the same for Deku." He admitted. Y/n looked at the other end of the hole to see Izuku with his head to the floor, Eri still on his back as some sort of yellow aura spiked around them. "It's Eri's quirk." Y/n exclaimed. She could see Eri raise her head up, trying to stop her own quirk.

Finally, Aizawa woke up, watching as the two struggled to take control. He then used his quirk to erase Eri's, making it all stop as she dropped her head onto Izuku's shoulder, him grasping her head. Ochaco sighed in relief. "It's over." Y/n nodded. "Thank goodness."

______________

All the injured were now transported into ambulances as the rest of the people in the underground were saved. After Y/n and the rest of her friends wished Mirio and Kirishima farewell as they went to the hospital, she went to find Izuku. She found him talking to Ryukyu and began to run up to him when she walked away. "Izuku!" He looked up at her. "Oh, Y/n-Ah!" She gave him a bone crushing hug, almost causing him to fall to the floor. He blushed. "Y/n?!"

"You're so cool, Izuku!" She let go and looked at him. "You're such a great hero! I'm also so glad you're safe." She praised as Izuku looked at her surprised. "You were amazing too, Y/n! You-wait, what happened to your arm?!" He exclaimed, looking down at her purple arm. Y/n looked down at it. "Oh, I completely forgot that rock fell on me." Izuku practically exploded. "A rock fell on you?! You need to get checked out! Come on, I'll come with you."

____________

Y/n sat in her hospital bed as the doctor asked her questions. Fortunately for her, she didn't need a cast since her arm was only cracked, not broken. She dazily answers the doctor's questions, her mind only on her friends who were in the hospital with her. She heard someone clear their throat at the door. She and the doctor looked up to see Aizawa and Izuku peeking out from behind him. Her neutral face turned into a smile. "Mr. Aizawa! Izuku!" She exclaimed as Izuku smiled back at her. "You don't mind if I borrow her right now?" Aizawa asked the doctor, to which he shook his head, allowing Y/n to leave.

"How are you both?" She asked, walking in between the two. "We're both fine. Sorry I couldn't be with you both in the end, when it counted." Aizawa apologized as Y/n shook her head. "No, you're fine. But please, tell how are the others?" Y/n questioned as Izuku nodded in agreement. "Kirishima's covered with bruises and lacerations from head to toe, but he'll live. Amajiki has a bone cracked in his face and some minor injuries, but there won't be a scar. Fatgum has some broken bones, too. But he's mostly fine. Luckily, the blade that stabbed Rock Lock didn't hit any vital organs, so he's okay." The black haired male spoke.