𝐢𝐢𝐢. movie night

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴   𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙸𝙴 NIGHT   𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
  𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙸𝙴 NIGHT   𖥔 ݁ ˖

THE BRUNETTE ARRIVED first, surprisingly. She was usually late to everything, except school; again, surprising.

"Bye!" She told her older sister as she closed the passenger door. She knocked on the door, although she could've just walked in like she's been told by Dylan and his entire family, however it was still basic manners and respect for their privacy.

"How many times have I told you to just come in?" Dylan opened the door with a sigh, a smug smile on his face as he expected it. It was almost as if she hasn't repeated this over a hundred times in the past. If she wanted to, she could walk to his house, but safety first.

"How many times have I told you that isn't happening?" She shot back, walking in and going to the living room.

"Oh, and," He suddenly remembered, "I have something for you."

"This can't be good," She mumbled, getting off the couch as fast as she got on it, "What is it? Homework? I told you, Wednesday is—"

"No, no," He rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs with her behind him. They walked in, and he opened the drawer while she sat on his bed, patiently waiting for whatever he had. "Here."

She turned her head, getting handed a bracelet, "Oh, my gosh," Aaliyah whispered, a smile to her face as she examined the pink, black, and white beads with a spider charm. Her face brightened as she would never have expected this from anyone, let alone Dylan who she's never even discussed bracelets with.

"Made them," He said. She furrowed her brows in confusion at 'Them', making him show her his wrist. Her excitement returned if not higher, making her squeal and pull him into a hug he gladly returned. A smile on his face as he did so, too.

"Thank you," She said with a wide smile, examining the bracelet that she now wore, "Do not take it off."

"Wouldn't dare," He shook his head, "You have very low expectations of me; I'm offended. I've changed, if you haven't realized."

"I would like to see the development, please," She started off as they bickered while going down the stairs, "Last time you changed you...yeah," She didn't complete the sentence, murmuring it.

𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒