The Rise of The Scarecrow Concept

Table of Contents

Chapter 1 - The Awakening... Pg.3-Pg.5

Chapter 2 - Missing... Pg.6-Pg.

Copyright...

This book is fan-made at the end of the movie series "Halloween". This book is being made to bring a new character to life. The Scarecrow. He only got a little film time he should have had more. So we made this book to inspire this new Character.

About the Author's

Eli - At the time of making this book I am 17. I was excited to see all of the Halloween series and had mixed feelings about its ending. I was happy they finally brought it to an end but the story was not completed. Corey did not get all the star action he should have gotten. So we are making this book to give him that. I hope you are Inspired as much as I am by this series and let there be a movie on this character.

Pg 2

Chapter 1... The Awakening

The death of Micheal gave everyone relief. His terror had finally come to an end. The countless victims can finally rest in peace knowing that the killer was dead and had paid for his actions. Little did they know that while Micheal was still alive he had awakened a new killer. He was much more dangerous than Micheal was, more violent. He was the one to end what he had started. And there were two girls that knew who he was underneath the mask. That other killer was Corey Cunningham even though he was mangled and on the break of death, he was still alive. He took the motivation to force his body up, leaking blood from his throat. He grabbed a stapler off the desk beside him and stapled his wound shut. He then grabbed his mask and left the house and went to the place where it all started, the house of his first victim. He remembered bringing Allyson there.

"That ragged piece of meat; She took it away from me!" He yelled into the silent night,

"Laurie will pay for what she did." He said to himself smiling.

"She will die a slow and painful death. I will rip her guts out and stuff her with hay while she's still alive," He planned to himself.

"I will then put her on a stick and post her out in her own front yard telling people that there is a new killer in town," He added. Corey looked out the window to see Micheal on top of Laurie's car with Allyson in the passenger seat.

"I will KILL LAURIE FOR TAKEN HER AWAY!" He yelled.

He reached down to the floor where his mask laid.

"I will finish what you started Micheal," He said to his mask as it smiled back at him.

He went out the back door and headed to the ranch downtown. An elderly man stood there where he must get his hay.
"Why not have a little fun." He thought to himself grinning.

He creepily snuck up behind the man and took his dagger to his leg. You could hear his scream from miles away but everyone was at the junkyard to witness Micheal's execution. So no one was able to hear his sobs. Corey tied the old man down to a table. He grabbed his dagger, but before he could start his job the man mumbled something.

"What is it you have to say, old man?" Corey asked.

"Why, good son, must you do so much harm, who must do me so much harm?" The old man asked.

Pg. 3

Corey just stared at him, and then he tilted his head and put his hand at the bottom of his mask. He slowly lifted his mask up just enough for the old man to see his mouth. He slowly gave him a taunting grin. Then he lowered his mask back down, Placed his dagger on his stomach. He looked at the old man who stared back at him in tears. He sees the man's fear. He tilts his head, then he slowly starts to pull back on the dagger making an incision on the man's stomach area. The man screams in pain as he slowly opens up his chest.