chapter 2

after getting in their cars and bikes they drive to there the attack in the city was, and when Zane was getting off his bike he gets hit by a bullet in the shoulder. Zane looks where it came from to see with sog with weapons they shouldn't have at all. "How did they get those guns!" jay says as Lloyd goes to Zane who makes an ice patch on his shoulder "not sure but let's get those things out of their hands before they kill someone" Cole says and slams his foot on the ground then rock spicks shoot from the earth trying to hurt the sog.

Nya shoots water and jay adds lighting to the water, so it is worse. Zane throws ninja stars hitting some of the guns that froze in a second. the fight went on and a sog came up behind Lloyd and went to kill him but instead on a blade meeting flesh it was melt meet melt, the sog member looks down to see Zane had push Lloyd out of the way and has a knife in his back and Zanes eyes where a bright Icey blue and where the blade meet Zanes back started to froze with the guys arm still attached to the Kinfe. Zane waited until the ice was at the guy's elbow and full on shattered the guy's arm, Zane kicked the guy in the stomach making him go flying.

the guy was the only sog that was standing and the air around the ninja and the sog member was freezing. the sog member watch as Zanes eyes turned from the Icey blue to purple and Zane smirked and started to walk to the guy as Zane took the knife out of his back, the ground started to freeze over as well. "g-g-get away from me you melt freak!" the sog member yelled and tried to get up and run but Zane was faster he grabbed the guy and slammed him back to the ground and puts the knife the guy's throat "hm call me a freak I don't care but what I do care is you trying to kill one of my teammates" Zane said and the guy shivers and the cold seeping from Zanes voice.

Lloyd and Cole run over but Lloyd stops when he sees Zanes eyes are purple "jay shock Zane now!" Lloyd yells at jay who just gives Lloyd a super shocked look "what!" jay says Lloyd just looks at jay with a serious look so jay does as he is told and shocks Zane to the point of him shutting down. Cole gets Zane off the guy and holds Zane close to him. The cops take the guy to the hospital and Cole looks at Lloyd "what the hell just happened" Cole says looking confused as fuck "I don't know i just know that when Zanes eyes turn purple you have to shut him down been like that since I was 5." Lloyd said and looked at Zane with a frown "let's get him back home and to the lab maybe me and pixel can see why this is happening to him. lloyd nods and they head back all wondering what is going on with their kind and innocent Zane.