Chapter 7 : Trapped

Nakime POV

She was beautiful. I had to give her that.

Why was Master keeping her though?

I had no idea.

Her wounds were deep. She was covered in blood. It wasn't easy treating her. I couldn't mess up anything. Master would kill me.

He wouldn't leave her side. He placed her head in his lap and ran his fingers through her hair.

I could tell she was awake but refused to open her eyes. Her breathing was uneven.

I wrapped both her thighs and her left arm in bandages. Her eyes flickered open as I twisted her arm back into its proper position.

"YOU BASTARD!" she screamed. She reached down for her kunai knife with her good arm, but I quickly snatched them away. She attempted to stand and launch herself at Master.

Kyoka POV

I launched my whole body at Muzan. I knew it wouldn't do anything, but I still had to try. Mid jump though my legs stiffened, and I began falling.

Muzan caught me. He pulled me close and began caressing his fingers through my hair. I couldn't help but blush. One arm was wrapped around my waist and the other was propped on my shoulder. My face was burning with embarrassment. "Thank you" I murmured as I pulled myself away from him.

I stumbled backward and tripped yet again, only this time Muzan didn't catch me. I landed flat on my back which caused me to cough up blood. "Damn," I muttered. I sat up using my good arm and started to stand up again.

"Oh, your so stubborn," Muzan said as he began picking me up.

I clung to him, afraid of falling yet again. "Close your eyes, I don't want you getting dizzy." He said. I closed my eyes, and I heard a biwa. "Alright, open your eyes now." He said. I opened my eyes and the room had completely changed. There was a small futon, a table and all the other living essentials.

"Why are we here?" I asked impatiently. The silence in the room bugged me and I was starting to get uncomfortable. "You'll be staying here for the time being," Muzan replied blatantly.

"What! How long!?" I asked, infuriated. "4 months." He replied. "That's not fair!" I yelled as I was clawing my way out of his arms. He finally loosened his grip and I crashed to the floor.

"Damnit" I hissed in pain. I grabbed my leg and rolled around on the ground. "Oh, come on you look like an idiot," Muzan said, reaching down.

Akaza POV

I've got to get to master Muzan quickly.

If the Demon Slayer Corp. found the Blue Spider Lily, then we're in big trouble.

I'm praying it's just a rumor.

I flew from room to room searching for master Muzan.

Agh, he's got to be here somewhere.

Wait.

I smell human. Why would there be a human!? This smell of the blood isn't normal.

It's sweet smelling.

Very potent.

Really strong.

Why the hell is there a human in the Infinity castle!?

I followed the scent to a far-off room that was never used. I flung the door open and saw something I could never unsee.

Master Muzan was sitting next to a human girl and was showing her affection.