4 | A Rivalry Still Going..

Hiii so I just wanna say... idk why there are people actually reading my story when at first I was just making this for shits and giggles, not as something serious but seeing that people actually like it, I will actually start to post more often!
—————————————————————————

SpearB✔️

SpearB✔️ - dare to flirt with him, and face the consequences

Liked by J.ONE✔️ and 56,879 Others

J.ONE✔️ - now I wonder who this is about...
> CB97✔️ - who is it about Hannie?
> SpearB✔️ - No one important Chan, come to my room and come cuddle.
> CB97✔️ - okie!!

Yang_Jeongin✔️ - sees Like someone is being a Little protective over the little cutie~
> SpearB✔️ - Why Are You on my post? God you get on my nerves.
> Yang_Jeongin✔️ - Sorry, but I have something that's rightfully mine to take.
> Lee_Felix✔️ - you two are about to be posted onto the latest South Korea Drama news, as a new big rivalry.

Lee_Minho✔️ - I bet Felix ignored the caption and just started loosing his shit over the photo of Changbin.
> Kim_Seungmin✔️ - I was with him and he literally forgot how to breath for a whole minute.
> Hwang_Hyunjin✔️ - The way Felix is so whipped for Changbin is so crazy.
> Lee_Felix✔️ - Hyunjin you better stop talking before I beat you with a stick.

—————————————————————————

Yang_Jeongin✔️

T Yang_Jeongin✔️ - get on my nerves and I'll beat the shit out of you, asshole

T
Yang_Jeongin✔️ - get on my nerves and I'll beat the shit out of you, asshole.

Liked by Lee_Felix✔️ and 56,738 Others

Hwang_Hyunjin✔️ - Nah I have never seen him get this mad or possessive or anything over some idol😨
> Kim_Seungmin✔️ - this shit is crazy but it's already so good aswell.
> Lee_Minho✔️ - Right, it's also a little silly but also funny but also interesting aswell.
> Lee_Felix✔️ - Let's Just Hope they don't get in a bad feud or meet each-other in public..

SpearB✔️ - Of course he makes a shitty post like this, tsk.
> J.ONE✔️ - are you two still bickering about Chan, Bin just let him be.
> SpearB✔️ - no.
> Yang_Jeongin✔️ - love to see the buff trashbin get so mad I'm stealing something that should've been mine since the start~

CB97✔️ - Jeonginnie, why are you so pissed, what happened?
> Yeong_Jeongin✔️ - Nothing cutie.
> SpearB✔️ - Call him that one more time and I swear I'll show up to your next stupid Photoshoot and beat the shit out o you, you little fucker.

———————————————————————
Anyways there is the next part!! Sorry that I took so long, also just a heads up I'll try to make more chapters but I have midterms coming up and I need to be focused but don't worry I'll still post!!

———————————————————————Anyways there is the next part!! Sorry that I took so long, also just a heads up I'll try to make more chapters but I have midterms coming up and I need to be focused but don't worry I'll still post!!