03

"Buy her flowers. Girls love flowers..I think." Obanai sighed, the plan was that he would confess to mitsu at the beach. He decided to ask sanemi for advice. He decided to get her sunflowers. He was a nervous wreck even just buying the flowers, his hands shaking like a mad man. As the time neared 6:39 (the met up time was 7:10) mitsuri was doing her makeup. She already had a super cute outfit on, she put her hair in one long braid did her makeup. When the 2 met up obanai waved shyly. She ran over, somehow not Noticing the flowers. The 2 walked along the shoreline as the sun set. Obanai eventually stopped. He handed mitsuri the bouquet. "Uhm..here."  She gasped, her hand covering her mouth. "Really?! Really really??!! Oh my obanai!!" She was a mess. Obanai smiled and nodded. Handing her the flowers. She kissed his head which sent him into orbit. He put a shaky hand on his head where she just kissed. "Oh.." She kept kissing all over his face, leaving pink lipstick marks. He smiled like a idiot under his mask. She intertwined their fingers as gentle like she was holding a delicate glass, that has been broken so many times, that she can't help but treat it with such kindness. Obanai jumped a bit, but relaxed into the touch. He wasn't usually a fan of physical touch. But she can be the exception, her hands were warm , he felt all her rings she wore. When she eventually let go he shyly took her hand in his again. She couldn't help but to giggle. He was more shy then he lead on.

—————2 weeks later————

Sanemi was helping mitsuri get ready for her and obanais date. "What if he thinks I look chubby in the dress?! What if my mascara gets clumpy? Or he notices my kinda grown out acrylics?!" "Calm down. He loves every part of you. That man worships the ground you walk on." "Your being dramatic." "Not really." Sanemi was curling her hair and putting it in a half up half down hairstyle. She put on her heels , thanked sanemi and headed out. When she met up with obanai he smiled at her with nothing but love in his eyes. He was holding a hibiscus. Her favorite flower, she ran over while waving. "Obiii!" "Hi Ms.kanroji." "Call me mitsuri silly!" "Okay." He handed her the flower, went on his tiptoes and took his mask off, he kissed her cheek gently. He put his mask back on, then took her hand. "Oh Obi..your the sweetest." Obanai just silently smiled to himself. The couple ended up going to the beach for a boardwalk type adventure after dinner. There was a band playing. Obanai took mitsuris waist and wrapped his arms around her waist, he looked up and her and saw her smiling back. She draped her arms over his shoulders. She never felt this loved in life, by anyone, the way obanai looked at her was like a soft breeze that rushed over her heart. She moved her hands to his cheeks; pulled down his mask and kissed him, leaving a lipstick mark. She pulled his mask back up and giggled. Eventually he walked her home to make sure she got back safe, as it was dark. She kissed his head goodbye and went into her apartment.

 She kissed his head goodbye and went into her apartment

Word count: 578

WOMP WOMP NOT PROOF READ:3