Hes not ok

Seungmin pov

We all where sitting in a pillow and blanket pile we made to sleep on together.

Jeongin had excused himself a bit ago to the bathroom, i was getting worried for him

"Im going change into something else, im.. not comfortable.." everyone nodded to interested in the movie to really realize

I walked near the direction to the bathroom seeing the light on and the door cracked open

"Jeongin?" I looked around before my eyes landed on the boy sitting on the ground head in knees. I wasnt sure what to do so i sat next to him parring his head.

"Whats wrong with you jeongin? You have been so off lately.

He didnt answer me i wasnt sure if he was even awake.

"Jeong-"

"ᴵⁿⁿᶦᵉ" his voice was very small and shaky "what? Can you repeat that?" I tried to get the boy to look up but he just backed away

"ᴵ ᶦⁿⁿᶦᵉ ⁿᵒ ʲᵉᵒⁿᵍᶦⁿ" it was hard to make out that the boy was saying but i did catch on to 'innie' and 'not Jeongin'

I had no idea why the boy was talking like this but I played along trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Well can you tell me why innie is on the bathroom floor?" He finally looked up and I saw his red eyes, rosy cheeks, puffy nose, and tear stains.

The poor boy looked broken.

"Meanie keeps haunting innie." His tiny voice echoing through the bathroom.

"Who's 'meanie'?" I was confused but tried my hardest to keep it going.

"Innie keeps having nightmares and keeps secrets from friends because he is scared." I could see the tiredness was was starting to take over the boys body but I tried to listen as long as he'd keep talking

"H...he did ba..bad things to innie... starved.. him, for..forced himself on innie.. he was big.. mea..meanie to innie... he never let innie.. be alone  ᴿᵉ..ʳᵉᵍ....ʳᵉᵍʳᵉˢˢ ᶦⁿⁿᶦᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ.. ᶦⁿ ʰᵉᵃ..ʰᵉᵃᵈˢᵖᵃᶜᵉ ᶠʳᵉᵉˡʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰ..ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵘⁿ... ᵇᵘᵗ ᶠᵉ...ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵒ..ᵒᵛ..ᵒᵛᵉʳ" the boy was clearly half asleep Not realizing what he was saying.

I picked the now asleep boy and put him in mine and minhos bed.

The other boys are too be asked by now.

I went over to my desk taking a notebook out

'What is regression / headspace, why was he talking like that.."