༻★PROLOGUE☆༺

Bold: Roman speaking
Regular: Onika and other speak
Bold italic: Narrated
Italic: 'Thoughts'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Onika was boring around the Sengoku Era(1467-1590)

.

.

.

.

.

.
_____________________________________
It was around noon, Onika's mother, Carol decided to go out for some for some groceries. The sky was sunny with barely any clouds and the sunlight greeted her with warmth and light. She went to one best shop in the village. She opened the door and bell jingle, alerting the store owner that a customer has came in. "Ah, if isn't one of my favorite person in town! How have you been?" The store owner said delighted at an old friend a walked in while sitting a the front counter by the cashier. His name Kai.

"I have been fine actually, y'know just preparing for this child." She chuckled as she walked around the store and pick out stuff and putting it in the basket. Kai's sister, Tsu, came out from the back and re-stacked one of the shelves. "Heyyy CaroI, I heard the child would be here in two days." Tsu said as she poked her head out from behind the shelves and she had a bright smiles. Coral chuckled and nodded at Tsu. As she was finish getting the groceries, she went to go pay for it after that she weighed them goodbye and headed home....

She got back inside she felt kicks in her womb. She smiled and shook it all, but as I was getting nighttime, the moving and kicking, became more frequent. As she was cooking for her husband, she felt immense pain in stomach. Causing her to stop mid cooking and drop the spoon. "Wooah, hun what's wrong?" He asked his wife as he slightly rushed over to her. And he noticed....the water broke.....

5 HOURS LATER INTO LABOR

that night of Onika's birth, there was an extraordinary pink moon.