Chapter 9

The group of males that met up with Genisis and her mates tell the guards that they will be responsible for The female and her males. That they are important guests of King Akela, they are expected.

The Guards at the gate of the city are surprised that King Akela is allowing these males in without the crystals that are owed as the entrance fee, also at dark they aren't allowed to admit anyone into the city.

They failed to notice the female at first, she was surrounded by the males, and she was hidden to their notice due to her being so much smaller than those surrounding her,she was completely covered up so that only her head and hands were seen. But from what they could see, she was breathtakingly beautiful.

They made their way into the city and it was huge, there was a large village and at the back was a mountain and it looked like there was a castle built into the mountainside, it was beautiful in an earthy way that looked almost like it was natural and not carved into the rock.

The large village had a medieval look to it but it's look was natural and yet it also looked as though nature has grown it.

Genisis was looking at everything all at once and was enchanted by it all. It was bustling with Beastmen and so busy that the group wondered if there was a festival going on at present or if it was always this busy. Genisis had to wonder if she should settle here or try to make her own way to another village.

Genisis was so lost in thought she didn't notice that they had reached the castle. They were led inside and into what seemed to be a parlor, she expected to be brought to a throne room and was pleasantly surprised to find that wasn't the case.

They were shown into the parlor and seated on piled up furs that were used as seating, after they were all comfortably seated King Akela and his city Elder Kintaro come into the room to meet the female they have heard so much about, They are surprised that the rumors of her beauty weren't exaggerated and was hoping that she was kind as well, they both wanted to mate with her if she was as kind as they had heard.

As for Genisis she wasn't sure what to think about the plethora of handsome and strong males the beastworld seems to have , she has yet to see a undesirable male. She has seen a female and the female was dirty and unkempt, also when the female was carried by, there was the distinct odor of urine, body odor and sex, it was so nasty, the female's hair was matted, and dull, and she had body hair everywhere, it made Genisis think a monkey had better hygiene.

The female also was loud in telling everyone that she was the prettiest and best female in the city, her males were saying that "yes, our female Altamira is the best and most beautiful female!"

Genisis just decides that if the female was acting like that before she met her then she doesn't want to associate with Altamira because Altamira seems to be a little bit narcissistic and delusional.

If Altamira were to say hello to Genesis, She would respond but she doubted that Altamira would be nice to her.

Altamira was heard spreading rumors that there was a new female who was lying about being the most beautiful and kind female and that the female better not come to Cairn City or she (Altamira) would have her mates kick the lying female out of the city because Altamira is convinced that she is going to mate the king and become the Queen, little does Altamira know that the King already is in a meeting with Genisis and her mates, and King Akela and Elder Kintaro are both getting to know Genisis and so are going to ask her to mate them.

The Small family decides that since it is getting late that they ask if they may go back outside the city to their camping spot, Genisis is getting tired and had made the decision to mate with Mizu the mer and then she will talk to all of her mates about the King and Elder they visited that day, She is unsure of why they were invited to the home of the king and she doesn't want to be at around the bush, she wants to find out what they invited them there for, she and her males made plans for the next day, they would go back to see why they were summoned and then they were going to the Market, and finally they would enjoy the Festival that was still going on.

Genisis was taking off her clothes as soon as they got to their campsite, once she got two steps inside the cave she invited Mizu to come mate with her.

Mizu followed Genesis into their cave and as soon as he reaches her they embrace and are kissing, Mizu runs his hands up and down her back til he reaches her ass then he grabs it tight and hikes her up and tells her" Wrap your legs around me"

She wraps her legs around his waist and he carries her over to the furs, they are running their hands over each other's bodies until Genisis reaches down and grabs Mizu 's long, thick erect cock. She pumps his cock until he grabs her hands and holds them above her head.

Mizu looks deep into her eyes and tells her how much he loves her and tells her that he will make love to her until she can't walk, she whimpers, "Yes". He plunges into her pussy all the way until their hips meet, she moans out long and loud, Mizu flips their position, letting go of her hands and he grabs her hips and starts to thrust up into her hot, wet sheath. She rides him until she cums twice then they change positions again and he takes her from behind and she cums a couple more times and then he cums as well at the same time she cums.

They lay on the furs cuddling, until Mizu gets up to clean Genisis and himself, Gently he cleans her lower body and then himself, Genisis is barely awake when he finally cuddles up next to her, she is completely asleep by the time Ash, Anders, and Jasper pile up around her and fall asleep too.

She dreams of fires and earthquakes, also she dreams of King Akela and Elder Kintaro and they are part of her family, but they aren't in Cairn City in the dream, she sees another Male in her dream that is unfamiliar to her, but again he is a strong and very Handsome male, he also appears to be in her family in her dream.

She wakes up to lots of noises and loud talking, she gets up and gets dressed to see what is going on, she hears Anders talking, saying "please stop touching me I am mated, I am not interested"

As she gets closer to the cave opening she hears a screeching voice saying "I will give you cubs on my next breeding cycle, if you stop lying and mate with me."