Chapter 4: Getting Closer

It was a usual busy night at The Skyward and Luke was currently in his penthouse apartment and he was about to go down to the club to see how everything was going.

As Luke was about to make his way there, he got a text from Gionna.

Gionna: hey Lukey ! Me and some of the girls are here, come down and say hi. 😊

Luke: alright, I'll come down. 🙄

Gionna: oh you know that you love it when come to see ya !🤗

Luke: can't confirm or deny that.

Gionna: wow, is that how you talk to your best friend ?

Luke: oh you think you're my best friend now ?

Gionna: yep, you're stuck with me Walker. 😝

Luke: haha, all jokes aside, you are one of my best friends.

Gionna: that's better, now get your butt down here and come say hi. 😊

Luke chuckled to himself and he put his phone in the inside pocket of his suit jacket and he made his way down to the club to see Gionna and whoever she brought with her.

Luke came out of the elevator and greeted people as he passed by.
He also greeted Chloe and then he spotted Gionna and some of her friends.
His eyesight then saw set on one person as he spotted Nhooph who was also there and when he laid eyes on her, he thought that she looked as beautiful as she always does.

There was something different about her and he couldn't figure out what but he certainly was happy to see her and so he walked over to her, Gionna and their two other friends that he hasn't yet met

Nhooph saw Luke coming over to them and she tried to hide the smile that she had on her face but the twinkle in her eyes could not be mistaken, somewhere between the last time she saw him and now, she had started to get attracted to him but she wasn't going to tell anyone yet.

When he reached them, Luke put his hand on Gionna's shoulder and she turned around to see him and she smiled at him.

Gionna: Lukey !

Gionna got up from where she was sat and she hugged Luke like she always would do.

Luke: good to see you Gi.

Gionna: good to see you too, how've you been ?

Luke: it's been great thanks, how about you ? How's things at your ranch ?

Gionna: all good, I got a couple of new baby cows that have been born.

Luke: oh nice.

Gionna then introduced Luke to her other two friends that he hadn't yet met called Chelsea (Chelsea Green) and Sydney (Maxxine Dupri).