Reincarnated?! Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno,Friends or Foes?!

(In the Haruno Household)

The sun came shining down inside the room of a fair skin, green eyed, and pink haired girl named Sakura Haruno,who wore her qipao red dress and her dark jade biker shorts with her blue Kunai holster all wrapped in her left thigh,she was now looking at the mirror winking, hand behind her back posing while her other hand rested on her hip, admiring herself with her leaf headband on that she wrapped around her head earlier, chuckling in pride and satisfaction.

But her moment was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Sakura! Shouldn't you be heading out soon? For it is time for you to get going" Mebuki Haruno called out to her daughter,not wanting her to be late for her first day as a graduate,which made the girl irritated that she ruined her moment,as she turned towards her mother's voice with a red tick on her forehead.

"I know! I am on my way out now and was I was thinking of leaving!" Replied her daughter in annoyance.

"Cha! How long are you planning and going to treat me like a child and a kid?! I am a Ninja now!" Inner Sakura said in her mind,find it infuriating that her mom is not taking her seriously.

As the young girl went downstairs,she glanced in the direction of where the kitchen was seeing Hikashi Haruno is at the coffee table reading then Newspaper. While her mother is washing the breakfast dishes.

"Hey sweetie." Her father says as shifted his gaze towards her when he took his eyes off his journal, smiling at her. "You're wearing your Hitai-ate?"

She nodded eagerly. Despite complaining, she was pretty excited about becoming a ninja in order to impress a certain guy in her mind all the while surpassing a certain girl marked as her rival.

"I'm off, see you."

"Be safe." Her parents said simultaneously,as they saw their daughter head out.

"So... That's right... I'm not a little student of the academy anymore,I am Sakura Haruno of the Leaf Village a Kunoichi in training". Sakura thought to herself as she kept heading to her school,as she continues walking she felt a strange headache which made her grab her head,the pain still panging, making her kneel down on the ground in an attempt to recover from it but to no avail,she felt her head pounding...

"Ugh! My head,it feels like it was spinning madly,for no reason at all". 'Sakura' said as she grabbed her head with her hand, then suddenly jerked at the colour of her skin abruptly she shot up and was looking from down to the clothes she was wearing and the colour of her hair, then it dawned to her,before quickly covering her mouth to prevent herself from screaming and talking out loud to avoid drawing any unwanted attention and prevent people thinking she is either weird or insane.

"No,way!!! No cussing way... I AM IN SAKURA'S BODY!!!! OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!! IT'S LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE,BUT WITH AN UNEXPECTED TWIST,TOO BAD I COULDN'T BE MYSELF OR INO OR HINATA OR TEN TEN,BUT STILL EVEN WITHOUT COOL OCULAR POWERS LIKE THE SHARINGAN OR BYAKUGAN OR ANY EXCLUSIVE KEKKEI GENKAI,STILL HEALING AND GENJUTSU! PRETTY SWEET DEAL,lucky break Agnes! A real lucky break!!!!". The girl now called Agnes thought excitingly about her current situation and couldn't wait to meet and greet the whole cast of characters of this world.

Agnes continued to walk down the streets of Konoha while at the same time looking at her environment,she couldn't help herself but marvel at the beauty of this village and,how it was unique compared to her world,her sightseeing was cut short upon hearing a familiar voice which prompted her to look at the source,as it came near a shop,not just any shop though... It was the Yamanaka Flower Shop and said heir of said clan just got out.

Naruto 2002 Blossoming And Flowery Kunoichisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें