➳ ᴍʏ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ʙᴀᴅ 8 ➳

I forgot to say you guys one thing... Accualy Me finger was broken so shee will not come and say you the story ( Real reason is i am lazy ) ... From now on wards i am gonna use bracket...

ᒪET'ᔕ GET IᑎTO TᕼE ᔕTOᖇY:

Eᑭ 8:

Punkuya and Kook went to the class room went to write the test... The class teacher gave a smile after seeing her...

The question paper was given... But Kook felt so tired to write but even though he write...

Punkuya was giving a massage to his head...

Kook: That feels so nice... Keep doing...

Punkuya: ( Nodded )...

After some times Kook felt like to faint... But he doesn't care about it... Punkuya noticed him...

Punkuya: If you can't just leave it... It is just a test your health is important ( Eyes full of tears )...

Kook: No... I must write the test...

Punkuya sawed he is about to faint... So she grabbed his hands and rushed out of the class...

Punkuya: Sorry mam ( Hurry )...

The teacher was like a statue...

Kook got very much anger on her and he lost his control...

She got a tight slap from him...

Punkuya: I just did for your health... But y-y--you ( Crying very hard )...

Kook: Don't ever see my face again... Please get out of here ( Shouted )

She felt so bad and she went away from there while crying...

But after she went Kook felt so bad about his manner...

After some times...

Teacher: Jungkook ( Called him )...

Jungkook: Mam... What happened ?...

Teacher: Do you ready to write the test again tomorrow... Because you are not feeling well today right...

Jungkook: Ya of course... But you will mostly not keep retest right why suddenly ?...

Punkuya: Because of me ( Smiled )...

Kook: ( didn't say anything but was about to cry after seeing her eyes )...

Teacher: Ok take rest Kook... Bye...

Kook: Thank you mam...

Punkuya: Are you happy now ? ( Still smiling )...

Kook: ( But he didn't speak one word also because of guiltyness )...

Punkuya: Ya you said right that you don't want to see me... Sorry I will not come behind you from now... Atlease now you feel happy ?...

He Just ran away from that place while crying...

Punkuya: Oh I am a bad girl because of me only he is crying... I am no more a fairy I am a bad fairy who makes people cry ( Sobs )...

And she also left the place while crying... Thinking she only did the mistake...

Oh such a poor girl...

Will continue...

Wait for part 9

Wait for part 9...